I loved how everything Leon drove *spoilers*

#1Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/7/2012 12:02:25 AM
I love how, throughout the series, every vehicle that is operated by Leon, inexplicably, crashes!!! hahahah...he is the worst driver/pilot ever!!! and then at the end of his campain Helena pilots the chopper instead of him...at this point i was just flabbergasted and exclaimed "FINALLY!!!"
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#2tairaa1991Posted 10/7/2012 12:07:32 AM
you....you just....you just SHUT YO MOUFF right now >:O he is amazing lmao
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#3610330Posted 10/7/2012 12:09:00 AM
na ah. not the jet ski.
---
"You see my donkey dont like people laughing, gets the impression people are laughing at him" - Master Chief
GT :Shamefulanomaly
#4BowserZeroPosted 10/7/2012 12:09:47 AM
I remember in RE6 when he drove that Police car..

And it did unsurvivable flips into and instant car explosion and lived with Helena.

What... the HELL!>!!?!?!
---
- - Loyalty to the Blade >
Gamertag: BowserZero
#5TheDaftGuyPosted 10/7/2012 12:09:59 AM
Yeah he is pretty terrbl. I wasn't even aware you could roll a car doing under the speed limit. Seriously he slows down to look out the window, gets scared and turns the wheel and ends up upside down.
#6Sniper_Brosef(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 12:10:56 AM
610330 posted...
na ah. not the jet ski.

he even wiped out with the jet ski and sent ashley flying! lol, hes terrible....i bet he beached it when he made it to shore too!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#7Incubus421Posted 10/7/2012 12:25:34 AM
When Leon turned the cop car, the front of it hit a light post. That's why the car flipped. Still it was an embarrassing moment and it looked like Leon just freaked out and started spinning the wheel.

I think every vehicle he has ever drove or piloted has crashed, except for his jeep during intro to RE2. Leon would be awesome on bumper cars.

Look at how he drives the cop car too. When he first starts it, he drives straight forward and crashes into a wall. Then he guns it in reverse and crashes into a wall. Then he asks Helena if she has her seatbelt on, because he knows she'll need it. Then as he's driving, he's staring out the window at the football field, not even watching where he's going. Then zombie, freakout, horrible car crash. I guess even Leon finds the QTE sequences really awkward.
---
4 / / Itchy. Tasty.