If anyone is wondering how to do Heavy Melee's this is how you do it.

#1Dev445Posted 10/7/2012 9:52:11 AM
I've pretty much mastered it now. As far as I know there are three different ways to do heavy melee.

1. You do a quick shot followed by a slide into the enemy and then they will spin and you can run around to the front of them and do the haymaker or after the slide just do the neck breaker.

2. walk up to an enemy and make sure your character is facing the screen and press only the the melee button and your character will do a back elbow and this will cause them to spin and you can proceed to do the front or back heavy melee.

3. This way only works for the back heavy melee, for some reason the front heavy doesn't work with this method. Basically you just quick shot the enemy and then shoot them in the arm, and then they will spin and you can do the back heavy melee. The front melee doesn't work with this for some reason.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2megagamer92Posted 10/7/2012 10:49:55 AM
My favorite thing to do with Jake is to shoot a J'avo in the face, which will stun him, and do a sprint melee (You gotta do a full sprint and melee button while they are stunned). Then Jake spins around the J'avo's torso and slams his head into the ground for the kill. I did that move so much, and it never got old.
---
GT: megagamer92 Games Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection, Spider-Man: SD, Skyrim, MW3, UMvC3, RDR, Bioshock
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:00:30 AM
megagamer92 posted...
My favorite thing to do with Jake is to shoot a J'avo in the face, which will stun him, and do a sprint melee (You gotta do a full sprint and melee button while they are stunned). Then Jake spins around the J'avo's torso and slams his head into the ground for the kill. I did that move so much, and it never got old.

Yeah that one is cool, I notice Jake is like the new josh. he be doing wrestling moves. You can pull that off by just shooting them in the face to.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#4michaelxdriftPosted 10/7/2012 11:04:23 AM
Its like RE4. shoot for the head and get close either from the back or front. different animations will show.

Side note you can shoot those firefighter guys in the arm twice with the handgun and they will turn around so you can shoot the in the back or crack his neck. I do it alot in the mercs.
---
PSN: Michaelxdrift exactly as my username