Can't Pickup Ammo

#1Gamer546Posted 10/7/2012 10:58:38 AM
When playing Chris' story sometimes they won't let me pick up any ammo even when I don't have any for that specific gun. What causes this? Thanks!
---
The ghost train is coming kiddies... Listen to its scream...
#2zenandiPosted 10/7/2012 10:59:22 AM
Lack of inventory space maybe?

You do have a limit you know...
#3michaelxdriftPosted 10/7/2012 11:01:05 AM
Gamer546 posted...
When playing Chris' story sometimes they won't let me pick up any ammo even when I don't have any for that specific gun. What causes this? Thanks!

save you're ammo for any mini/boss monsters and use melee wisely. There was alot of times me and my friend had no ammo, but we managed to beat the game somehow. If you need to, just redo a map and conserve ammo. Get use to it
---
PSN: Michaelxdrift exactly as my username
#4Gamer546(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 11:01:18 AM
That might be it, I'll have to check. Thanks!
---
The ghost train is coming kiddies... Listen to its scream...
#5michaelxdriftPosted 10/7/2012 11:01:46 AM
zenandi posted...
Lack of inventory space maybe?

You do have a limit you know...

that to. press y or triangle and see what you have.
---
PSN: Michaelxdrift exactly as my username
#6N7Spectre707Posted 10/7/2012 11:09:43 AM(edited)
This is one of my largest complaints about resident evil 6. Why is there no item storage mechanic whatsoever? I really like how in resident evil 5 I have an arsenal in my storage. All guns maxed, thousands of bullets for every type of gun. In 6, the inventory is tiny and can't be increased, and worse is that by end game you have so many weapons and not enough inventory to keep around enough ammo for each weapon. I'm constantly having to get rid of special ammo type in order to make room for another that I'm currently using. It's just dumb IMO there either needs to be a storage or some way to increase inventory like 5 spaces. Heck it could even be a skill, the "backpack" skill lol.
---
---
Your opinion is a valid and respectable expression of your own personal thoughts. You are a winner. Way to go.