To the critics and pathetic trolls.

#1DvoloS88Posted 10/7/2012 2:25:41 PM
Critics, re 5 was rated pretty much good across the board which it was a good game BUT Leon's campaign alone is far more resident evilish than re5 entirely it has the horror and classic re atmosphere, sure they gave the zombies some new tricks but come on the back round sfx and ambience through chapter one was great and the town tall oaks going to hell was perfect. Trolls, the only thing I can say I didn't like about Leon's campaign which is a small dislike is that Leon and Helena should have died plenty of times, cutscenes were just impractical but still entertaining. This game is nothin like cod COD is not a reference for all these new games coming out. COD did not invent all the damn features coming out in today's new games. I've played through some Chris campaign and if anything it's more like gears so please kill the COD talk it's sickening. I would rate Leon's campaign alone an 8
#2deimos91Posted 10/7/2012 2:29:29 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
Critics, re 5 was rated pretty much good across the board which it was a good game BUT Leon's campaign alone is far more resident evilish than re5 entirely it has the horror and classic re atmosphere, sure they gave the zombies some new tricks but come on the back round sfx and ambience through chapter one was great and the town tall oaks going to hell was perfect. Trolls, the only thing I can say I didn't like about Leon's campaign which is a small dislike is that Leon and Helena should have died plenty of times, cutscenes were just impractical but still entertaining. This game is nothin like cod COD is not a reference for all these new games coming out. COD did not invent all the damn features coming out in today's new games. I've played through some Chris campaign and if anything it's more like gears so please kill the COD talk it's sickening. I would rate Leon's campaign alone an 8

but chris one is nothing like gears either i can run down over a dozen reasons its nothing like COD or Gears to say the least
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#3DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 2:32:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4IceDragon77Posted 10/7/2012 2:32:11 PM
RE5 was garbage.

Yes Leon's campaign is great, but Chris' campaign has the Call of Duty atmosphere about it. When people say that the game is like CoD, they don't mean because it's an FPS. They mean it's like CoD because of the heavy focus on action, explosions, and over the top moments. It almost makes the game hard to take serious.

So it's like CoD in spirit, but physically, you are right, it does play more like Gears of War. Except with a much worse cover system, and at least GoW actually had some moments that were decently scary.
---
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad159/CrimsonSharpie/ReverseCharizard.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2sba7og.jpg Thanks L4DHunter! <3
#5RE2LeonSPosted 10/7/2012 2:33:31 PM
Your post gave me constipation. Here, you desperately need this.

http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Kids-Spell-For-Dummies/dp/0764576240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349645540&sr=8-1&keywords=spelling+for+dummies
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#6DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 2:34:42 PM
IceDragon77 posted...
RE5 was garbage.

Yes Leon's campaign is great, but Chris' campaign has the Call of Duty atmosphere about it. When people say that the game is like CoD, they don't mean because it's an FPS. They mean it's like CoD because of the heavy focus on action, explosions, and over the top moments. It almost makes the game hard to take serious.

So it's like CoD in spirit, but physically, you are right, it does play more like Gears of War. Except with a much worse cover system, and at least GoW actually had some moments that were decently scary.

True, me and my bro started with Leon's campaign simply because we knew it be the best one and most resident evil feel
#7DvoloS88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 2:36:01 PM
RE2LeonS posted...

http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Kids-Spell-For-Dummies/dp/0764576240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349645540&sr=8-1&keywords=spelling+for+dummies

Hey buddy this is gamefaqs not English class how bout you post about my topic or STFU
#8deimos91Posted 10/7/2012 2:37:40 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
deimos91 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

but chris one is nothing like gears either i can run down over a dozen reasons its nothing like COD or Gears to say the least

Ok but like I said if anything your could compare it to gears because simply its a third person shooter and Chris mainly fights those gay jaavo who are just like locusts essentially solders with guns who are suppose to be monster

jaavo are nothing like locusts they are gando/majini evolved more so because they transform much more and are more deadly (aside from that one hit ko thing in 4 whne you kill the robed ganados )
---
Intel core 2 duo E4400 2 GHZ|Radeon 4650 512MB|2 GB DDR2 ram/steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#9RE2LeonSPosted 10/8/2012 2:20:52 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
RE2LeonS posted...

Hey buddy this is gamefaqs not English class how bout you post about my topic or STFU

Exactly, so why should I take the opinion of an uneducated ignorant fool over educated professional critics that actually know what they're talking about? OHH BURN!
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#10kniferunnerPosted 10/8/2012 2:30:08 AM
Why would anyone take someone who compares the chris campaign to call of duty serious.

And if it wasnt for RE4 there would be no gears.