To the critics and pathetic trolls.

#11RE2LeonSPosted 10/8/2012 1:32:31 AM
kniferunner posted...
Why would anyone take someone who compares the chris campaign to call of duty serious.

And if it wasnt for RE4 there would be no gears.

Uhm what....Gears was INSPIRED by RE4, not based. Huge difference and I'm sure it would have come along one way or another.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#12kniferunnerPosted 10/8/2012 1:34:30 AM
Inspiration is huge in creativeness.
#13RE2LeonSPosted 10/8/2012 1:38:39 AM
kniferunner posted...

Really? Because if you play RE4 then play Gears, you really don't see ANYTHING in common. So tell me how big the inspiration was again.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#14NriepwPosted 10/8/2012 1:51:30 AM
RE2LeonS posted...
kniferunner posted...

Really? Because if you play RE4 then play Gears, you really don't see ANYTHING in common. So tell me how big the inspiration was again.

If you aren't inspired to make something, well, you won't make it.
I'm not saying Gears wouldn't exist, I'm just saying your logic is flawed.
#15AhrimanTheStillPosted 10/8/2012 2:28:00 AM
Go actually read a review dont parrot everything you hear people say. Destructoids is a good example they explain bit by bit why this game is a walking load of generic shooter mechanics QTEs and feels like a dark Michael bay movie more then a RE game. But hey its ok to be ignorant its either...

1. The game got high reviews i like it but dont understand standards of gaming and quality so you're just a troll and this game is good.
2. The game got low reviews let me not look at any of the reviews and parrot what other people said and blindly defend a game with no understanding of standards and quality.

Its ok to enjoy a mediocre/below average game but its bad when you start imposing that a games quality is all opinionated. For example i cant say i enjoyed Alan Wake it was the best game ever and then someone mentions the lack of enemy variety to an extreme and the need to download dlc to finish the main story essentially. Why? Because those are factual flaws with a game.

But youll never listen to this logic. Youll just keep blindly defending RE6 calling it perfect despite its shallow generic gameplay that doesnt honestly feel like 3rd person cod or a unpolished gears. With explosions and scenes like a generic action film or michael bay.

Oh and before the "Lol you're just nostalgiaing to hard" RE4 is vastly different then the first 1-3 RE games and still got amazing reviews back when paid reviews werent a thing and people loved the crap out of it new gamers and older fans. If people are just stuck in the past how come a game like RE4 was beloved and seen as quality but so many gamers are looking at RE6 and seeing nothing but every generic mechanic in the book and a complete abandonment of RE feeling and love?
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#16StarBladeEdgePosted 10/8/2012 2:41:50 AM
RE2LeonS posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
RE2LeonS posted...
Your post gave me constipation. Here, you desperately need this.

http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Kids-Spell-For-Dummies/dp/0764576240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349645540&sr=8-1&keywords=spelling+for+dummies

Hey buddy this is gamefaqs not English class how bout you post about my topic or STFU

Exactly, so why should I take the opinion of an uneducated ignorant fool over educated professional critics that actually know what they're talking about? OHH BURN!

lol '' educated professional critics ''

you life in a dream world ?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel
#17AhrimanTheStillPosted 10/8/2012 2:45:35 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
RE2LeonS posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
RE2LeonS posted...

http://www.amazon.com/Teaching-Kids-Spell-For-Dummies/dp/0764576240/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349645540&sr=8-1&keywords=spelling+for+dummies

Hey buddy this is gamefaqs not English class how bout you post about my topic or STFU

Exactly, so why should I take the opinion of an uneducated ignorant fool over educated professional critics that actually know what they're talking about? OHH BURN!

Giant bomb is still half way reliable and in a coherently educated way explained why RE6 is bad. Same with whoever reviewed it on destructoid.

Alot of reviewers are half way decent its just theyd rather take money over truth. But i guess the one time alot of them speak the truth you have to deflect it because you cant accept it.

Half the people on this board dont know anything about quality of gaming and are just casuals who probably dont game that often. Not that this is a bad thing by any means. But it also means if someone is seeking knowledge on the quality of a game they shouldnt by any means come to this board to ask about it. But again id rather listen to giantbomb atleast most of their reviewers are honest.
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#18Dave_GahanPosted 10/8/2012 3:31:46 AM
kniferunner posted...
And if it wasnt for RE4 there would be no gears.

LMAO people actually believe that s***?
---
I KEEP THIS S*** 3HUNNA
HOUSTON TEXANS (4-0)
#19RE2LeonSPosted 10/8/2012 4:21:45 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
RE2LeonS posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
RE2LeonS posted...

Yes, I 'life' in a dream world -___-
---