What order did you play the campaigns?

#1ggrissomPosted 10/7/2012 2:46:28 PM
And is there a "canon" order to play them?
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#2VascelaPosted 10/7/2012 2:50:30 PM
I just played Leon - Chris - Jake

Not only was it the 1-2-3 order Capcom gave me, but Leon is probably my top protagonist.
#3WingZero0782Posted 10/7/2012 2:51:57 PM
The order it had.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#4BENDMMAFANPosted 10/7/2012 2:52:21 PM
Vascela posted...
I just played Leon - Chris - Jake

Not only was it the 1-2-3 order Capcom gave me, but Leon is probably my top protagonist.

Same here.
---
Now Playing: Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs
#5CyberspectrePosted 10/7/2012 2:54:24 PM
I followed the timeline of the cutscenes
---
GT: Cyberspectre
PSN: Cyberspectre1
#6pobattiPosted 10/7/2012 2:54:41 PM
ggrissom posted...
And is there a "canon" order to play them?

There's no 'canon' order really. Someone's just figured out a sequence that tries to get things to happen in the right order - but you simply can't do that as lots of chapters occur at the same time so you'll see bits of other chapters and have to 'time jump' about quite a lot regardless of the order you play the game.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that the only part of the game that needs to be played in a particular order is Ada's hidden 4th Campaign, since that's the one that gives all the information that makes a whole lot more sense out of everything else. At least that's what I'm expecting.
#7OldDirtyCRPosted 10/7/2012 2:57:57 PM
I kinda feel bad for whoever played Leon first. His is universally proclaimed as the best and "truest" RE experience. It's pretty much downhill from there.

I save the best for last when I play video games. Thus I am doing Leon last (outside of the 4th route of course).

I'm doing Jake-Chris-Leon. Chris is second because I didn't want to do the "worst" (based on what many are saying) first and end up hating the game/not wanting to play it, so I put the middle route (Jake) first.
#8Cmac4Posted 10/7/2012 3:00:56 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
I kinda feel bad for whoever played Leon first. His is universally proclaimed as the best and "truest" RE experience. It's pretty much downhill from there.

I save the best for last when I play video games. Thus I am doing Leon last (outside of the 4th route of course).

I'm doing Jake-Chris-Leon. Chris is second because I didn't want to do the "worst" (based on what many are saying) first and end up hating the game/not wanting to play it, so I put the middle route (Jake) first.

Honestly I didn't like Leons at all, the only one I thought was worse was Chris's just because its story was annoying. Ada's was by far the best IMO.
#9pobattiPosted 10/7/2012 3:02:19 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...

You're an individual, you don't have to follow what's universally accepted. If I'd have followed that plan I'd be pretty gutted right now as I've found myself enjoying Chris rather more than Leon for some bizarre reason - though I agree Jake's is the worst on the whole (though he does have a couple of really good stages).
#10hehe101Posted 10/7/2012 3:02:31 PM
I did, Jake- Leon- Chris