Let's be honest regarding the worst RE game ever created.

#1DRzCalderonPosted 10/7/2012 3:38:23 PM
That Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City is the worst RE to have EVER been made. Sure you can follow it up with RE6 being second, subjectively speaking of course.

Despite ORC not being made by Capcom, it's still says RESIDENT EVIL on the cover. Making it a Resident Evil game. So yes you can go ahead and say RE6 is the WORST game you have ever played but please dont hyperbole by saying its worse than RE6.
---
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
#2LewisrichPosted 10/7/2012 3:41:00 PM
Games like RE Gaiden or the survivor games to me are the worst RE games ever. RE6 is a really good game and tbh imo does RE better then 5.
---
GT: LKR101
#3DentenshiPosted 10/7/2012 3:42:03 PM
RE5 for its forced Co-op!
---
People who lean on logic and philosophy and rational exposition end by starving the best part of the mind.
GT:Dentenshi PSN:wolfkeeper
#4VascelaPosted 10/7/2012 3:42:32 PM
...I liked Raccoon City.

But I'd probably say it's the "worst." Doesn't make it bad to me lol.
#5GrimSkillPosted 10/7/2012 3:45:42 PM
The spin off games don't count. It is pretty much a given that the spin off games are going to suck.

The point is, no one was expecting the main numbered resident evil games, capcom's bread and butter, to devolve into such crap.
#6decepticondevilPosted 10/7/2012 3:48:37 PM
ORC was the most failed potential I have ever seen in a game. The ideas were there... it was full of great concepts that could have led to a great and interesting experience, but the execution was horrible.
#7xphoenixonxPosted 10/7/2012 3:49:37 PM
I think cvx was the worst , only completed it once and never want to again , and tho I love old RE 4 is the best Idc if it made it action it was they best GameCube game hands down
---
GT-Fantasyskies
Bayonetta 2 wii u exclusive.. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
#8Snake5555555555Posted 10/7/2012 3:58:15 PM
decepticondevil posted...
ORC was the most failed potential I have ever seen in a game. The ideas were there... it was full of great concepts that could have led to a great and interesting experience, but the execution was horrible.

This. One of the things I was most looking forward to was killing the main characters. I wasn't expecting it to boil down to a single choice at the end of the game.
---
Some tigers have a red eye and a blue eye.
It's just basic chemistry, yo.
#9glyde69Posted 10/7/2012 4:03:15 PM
I'm enjoying RE6 so far( at chap. 5 of chris campaign). Even if it falls apart horribly the rest of the game, I can't see it possibly being worse than RE5(game was awful).
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#10SpartanEvolvedPosted 10/7/2012 4:11:00 PM
Only counting 1, 2, 3, CV, 4, 5, and 6 (the main series) I would argue that 3 or 5 is the worst. I love them all in their own way...
But 3 felt way too much like 2. An incremental improvement. A lot of reused environments, and it didn't really advance the plot beyond establishing what happened to Jill (which, for the record, lost almost all impact since she didn't come back until RE5 (TEN years after RE3 came out). Again, NOT A BAD GAME. But just average.

5 I feel is the worst. The constant AI partner really, really drags the game down. Playing with a human partner is pretty fun, but in singleplayer the higher difficulties are outright not fun because you have to babysit your partner. However, 5 does a decent job of tying up loose plot ends (as far as tying up loose ends in RE goes).

I really like 6... so yeah.
---
ProductofChina - Don't search "jerk" in google images.