Now that you've beaten all 4 campaigns...lets talk Ada Wong. (SPOILERS)

#11rick410xxPosted 10/8/2012 2:52:12 AM
I love the outfit they gave her in this game, it's really nice. Ada is kind of a tease though, but that's okay.
---
GT: xithe doctorix
#12rebelguy0Posted 10/8/2012 6:31:19 AM
They have spent a night, or almost a night together. Its revealed in Damnation.
#13Heavens_guardPosted 10/8/2012 7:04:22 AM
Why can't he just move on to Claire. Sure, her brother's got biceps the size of his head and punches boulders for a living. It's not like Sherry looks up to the both of them like psuedo parents. Though I can imagine Ada acting like a terrible exgirlfriend...... moving on
---
Dear humanity, we regret being alien bastards, we regret coming to earth, we regret that the corp blew up our raggety azz fleet
#14DARQ MXPosted 10/8/2012 7:04:23 AM
lol shes like most hot women that have everything you want, but judging by their "history" I am fairly certain he already tapped that.
---
Intel i5 2500k+on FRIO|8GB G.Skill RipJaws|Raptor X, 1TB WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme 4 G3 |Sapphire 2GB 6970|Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R & K90|Win 7 Pro 64
#15rawk82Posted 10/8/2012 8:07:17 AM
I'm bored with this... another hater

READ CAPCOM'S STATEMENT FOR ADA AND LEON RELATIONSHIP CHART

This what they name the couple's relationship --> Kusareen (japan) : They are stuck together and will always stuck together till the end.
and also...
Read the damn character file in the game --> 15 years and until now, Both still have feeling .

If Ada used Leon in RE6 she won't have this worried dialogue "can't stay out of trouble can you Leon?"

Means she had to save him no matter what..even though it's not in her mission.

If you want to know more. shoot the damn serpent emblem and unlock every files about their stories in the menu shop

zzzzz
#16DukeEnderz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:55:40 PM
I think Leon should kiss a dying Ada and move on to the next exceptional better female protagonist.
#17deadpool_legendPosted 10/8/2012 4:58:20 PM
Uh...did anyone play these games? haha. Ada has saved Leon's life countless times, she can do whatever she wants. XD She's my favorite character and her campaign was by far the best IMO
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#18teehee23Posted 10/8/2012 4:59:21 PM
DukeEnderz posted...
I think Leon should kiss a dying Ada and move on to the next exceptional better female protagonist.

After they spend the night together and she admits she was wrong for doing so much of what she did. I want her broken and then redeemed and then dead but not before her and Leon takes care of naked business.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#19ocelot51Posted 10/8/2012 4:59:44 PM
DukeEnderz posted...

He did...in Resident Evil 2.
---
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.
#20DukeEnderz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 5:02:49 PM
ocelot51 posted...
DukeEnderz posted...

He did...in Resident Evil 2.

Well it wasn't a kiss. He just dropped her like a hat.

Speaking of RE2, I thought the way Ada talked was a lot better in that one. Now it's just cheesy seductive one liners after another.