Saving means nothing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Saving means nothing?

User Info: angrymobjustice

angrymobjustice
4 years ago#11
I dont know I give up. Im just going to go through Jakes campaign for now. Hopefully its just a glitch in that certain part.

User Info: zenandi

zenandi
4 years ago#12
wafflemyroffle posted...
Chose continue and it loaded up the part where Helena and Leon are running though the door.

You mean entering the Cathedral itself right?

Because I don't remember a Save Point before that. TC must be confused or something... Running up to the Cathedral doors? Yeah, only job half done....

And I should know... Was paying proper attention for save points after getting rebooted to the cemetery too... -_-;

Also, "saving..." after you respawn at a checkpoint, doesn't mean they're saving progress. I think most people get screwed by that.. It only counts as a save point if it says 'saving...' the first time you get there.

User Info: Zirdonis

Zirdonis
4 years ago#13
wafflemyroffle posted...
Checkpoint != save

Nice programming skills. +1 Skillz.
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?

User Info: angrymobjustice

angrymobjustice
4 years ago#14
zenandi posted...

Also, "saving..." after you respawn at a checkpoint, doesn't mean they're saving progress. I think most people get screwed by that.. It only counts as a save point if it says 'saving...' the first time you get there.

This is my problem! I thought I only noticed the saving prompt after I respawned.

User Info: prewittz77

prewittz77
4 years ago#15
I think they should have kept the chapters broken up into 1-1, 1-2,1-3 etc, for this reason.

The saving is random at best, and sometimes, I just dont have an hour or so to play(more with some back room exploration), Where as a chapter 1-1 might take 15 mins.
[all_that_juice]
I guess when you have over 1000 karma you can get away with anything on here.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Saving means nothing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived