Saving means nothing?

#11angrymobjustice(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:13:29 AM
I dont know I give up. Im just going to go through Jakes campaign for now. Hopefully its just a glitch in that certain part.
#12zenandiPosted 10/8/2012 6:34:55 AM
wafflemyroffle posted...
Chose continue and it loaded up the part where Helena and Leon are running though the door.

You mean entering the Cathedral itself right?

Because I don't remember a Save Point before that. TC must be confused or something... Running up to the Cathedral doors? Yeah, only job half done....

And I should know... Was paying proper attention for save points after getting rebooted to the cemetery too... -_-;

Also, "saving..." after you respawn at a checkpoint, doesn't mean they're saving progress. I think most people get screwed by that.. It only counts as a save point if it says 'saving...' the first time you get there.
#13ZirdonisPosted 10/8/2012 6:37:08 AM
wafflemyroffle posted...
Checkpoint != save

Nice programming skills. +1 Skillz.
---
Why has there not been a remake of SOTN?
#14angrymobjustice(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 6:41:27 AM
zenandi posted...

Also, "saving..." after you respawn at a checkpoint, doesn't mean they're saving progress. I think most people get screwed by that.. It only counts as a save point if it says 'saving...' the first time you get there.

This is my problem! I thought I only noticed the saving prompt after I respawned.
#15prewittz77Posted 10/8/2012 8:03:47 AM
I think they should have kept the chapters broken up into 1-1, 1-2,1-3 etc, for this reason.

The saving is random at best, and sometimes, I just dont have an hour or so to play(more with some back room exploration), Where as a chapter 1-1 might take 15 mins.
---
[all_that_juice]
I guess when you have over 1000 karma you can get away with anything on here.