So, the C Virus turns you into a street worker? (spoiler)

#1HypochondriathePosted 10/8/2012 7:52:50 AM
It wouldn't let me put whore in the title :(. So that explains Helena's sister. Seems like there's an outbreak IRL the past 20 years.
#2Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 7:54:21 AM
I think it just detracts from the overall experience I mean I've been playing the past two chapters trying to save her and then she mutates and proceeds to masturbate :/ a little excessive fan service.
#3SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/8/2012 7:58:39 AM
ITT: Someone who doesn't know what masturbating is.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#4Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:08:47 AM(edited)
You're right. I don't know what masturbation is. In fact, how am I typing this what do the pictures mean sfhddsdhhsfbnf fjbvyvdvbbg.
#5GreatJallopiPosted 10/8/2012 8:08:42 AM
Hypochondriathe posted...
I know you don't know what it is squall, but thanks for sharing.

No, seriously, you don't know what it is, kid. If she m-bated, she'd be shoving her hands or something else into her lady parts. Caressing one's own breasts =/= m-bating.
---
I am the cheese. I am the best character on the show. I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined.
#6JDKennedy619Posted 10/8/2012 8:12:44 AM
Nerds everywhereÉeee
#7ultimalegionPosted 10/8/2012 8:14:42 AM
Well... there are nerve endings around that area... I believe it doesn't count as such. At least it counts as feeling herself up.

Wait what, zombie pr0nz? D:
---
Playing Gods Eater Burst and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd! Maplestory-Bera- Gleivnir
Nintendo 3DS FC: 3737-9589-0694 PSN: sealofgleipnir XBL: Ragnarok Reaper
#8Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:15:01 AM
I'm saying it detracts from the gameplay experience and you morons want to argue semantics with me. She's obviously enjoying herself and women can climax from breast stimulation, in case you lads didn't know that. She also rubs her crotch, but I guess you two conveniently forgot about that. Grow up.
#9spikethedevilPosted 10/8/2012 8:16:04 AM
I'm saying it detracts from the gameplay experience and you morons want to argue semantics with me. She's obviously enjoying herself and women can climax from breast stimulation, in case you lads didn't know that. She also rubs her crotch, but I guess you two conveniently forgot about that. Grow up.

the guy saying it turns you into a hooker and the one who started the talk about self pleasure is telling other people to grow up?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#10Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:18:32 AM
You obviously know what my point was, so I'm not going to play these games with you. Was it necessary in the game? No. Was it relevant in any way to the story? No.