So, the C Virus turns you into a street worker? (spoiler)

#31gameguy006Posted 10/8/2012 9:37:09 AM
Ooops seems I walked into the wrong thread. This is the virgin's of america thread. I will see myself out. Have fun guys.
#32EmoBanger69Posted 10/8/2012 9:43:17 AM
gameguy006 posted...
Ooops seems I walked into the wrong thread. This is the virgin's of america thread. I will see myself out. Have fun guys.

I've been here the whole time and have been QUITE entertained..... stay... watch,..
#33Ulyaoth74Posted 10/8/2012 9:45:06 AM
Oh boy, another case of a person splattering walls with zombie brains left and right then throws a fit when a woman touches her boobs.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#34Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:57:00 AM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
Oh boy, another case of a person splattering walls with zombie brains left and right then throws a fit when a woman touches her boobs.

Nah, I'm more a fan of a comprehensible story that actually makes sense. Although admittedly, RE6 was probably not my best choice for a logical story.
#35Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:01:13 AM
I'm sorry I made you sad Moonlighttroll :( you should try Zoloft.
#36Hypochondriathe(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 10:10:55 AM
MoonlightTroll posted...
Hypochondriathe posted...
I like how the Internet gives you the courage you lack in real life. I don't flame people because it's the Internet. I can however, guarantee you would not say that to me in person, at least not if you valued the architecture of your face. And I could tell you the truth about myself: engaged, 24yo, 6-3 250lbs. Actually, I look almost exactly like Chris, only my ears don't look like monkey ears. But I'm sure everyone who disagrees with you is a 110lb virgin. I don't care if you believe me or not, because after this post I go back to my awesome life and you go back to whatever the hell it is you do to justify your existence. Oh, she's rich too.

This is literally the saddest post I have ever read on gamefaqs.

Not surprising at all, considering your user status.
#37Admiral_XyesPosted 10/8/2012 10:12:51 AM
This is such a useless topic. I played that fight at least 3 times and while my interest was slightly piqued at the nude lady, I still was too focused to notice any of this self touching that was claimed she was doing.
#38MoganPosted 10/8/2012 10:44:55 AM
This is such a useless topic.

Then don't bump it, dingus.
---
"I can't buy a pack of smokes without running into 9 guys you've ****ed!"