So....this game sucks(Possible spoilers?)

#1majinpykePosted 10/8/2012 8:35:31 AM
Especially the swimming part. I made it past it, but got killed by that giant fish thing. So thinking it had saved I turned off the game. When I came back to it later, I had to go through the whole thing over again. I said screw it after that and threw the game in my return pile.

The other thing I really hate about this game is the bosses. Theirs no real finality to the boss fights I encountered. The game basically beats them for you. I don't understand that one at all.

The sad thing is I had really high expecations for this one. Resident Evil 5 was great but way to short. Instead of expanding on that Capcom decided to implement new gameplay, and did a really horrible job of it. Just my opinion though.
---
The Bible is the world's best selling history book. Harry Potter is the world's best selling fiction book. Platiumn FC: 3094 3185 3148
#2SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/8/2012 8:36:53 AM
your loss.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#3RE2LeonSPosted 10/8/2012 8:36:57 AM
Agreed with everything until you said Resident Evil 5 was great. NEXT!
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
#4Shiya64Posted 10/8/2012 8:44:58 AM
Don't like it, don't play it.
Common sense is fun. Get some. ;)

/topic
---
RE + Fatal Frame +HM = Really. Weird. Dreams.
Whatev' you say, Mr. Anger Management
#5majinpyke(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:53:25 AM
How do you know you don't like it unless you play it?

Common sense is fun indeed
---
The Bible is the world's best selling history book. Harry Potter is the world's best selling fiction book. Platiumn FC: 3094 3185 3148