So....this game sucks(Possible spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So....this game sucks(Possible spoilers?)
4 years ago#1
Especially the swimming part. I made it past it, but got killed by that giant fish thing. So thinking it had saved I turned off the game. When I came back to it later, I had to go through the whole thing over again. I said screw it after that and threw the game in my return pile.

The other thing I really hate about this game is the bosses. Theirs no real finality to the boss fights I encountered. The game basically beats them for you. I don't understand that one at all.

The sad thing is I had really high expecations for this one. Resident Evil 5 was great but way to short. Instead of expanding on that Capcom decided to implement new gameplay, and did a really horrible job of it. Just my opinion though.
The Bible is the world's best selling history book. Harry Potter is the world's best selling fiction book. Platiumn FC: 3094 3185 3148
4 years ago#2
your loss.
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
4 years ago#3
Agreed with everything until you said Resident Evil 5 was great. NEXT!
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
4 years ago#4
Don't like it, don't play it.
Common sense is fun. Get some. ;)

/topic
RE + Fatal Frame +HM = Really. Weird. Dreams.
Whatev' you say, Mr. Anger Management
4 years ago#5
How do you know you don't like it unless you play it?

Common sense is fun indeed
The Bible is the world's best selling history book. Harry Potter is the world's best selling fiction book. Platiumn FC: 3094 3185 3148
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So....this game sucks(Possible spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived