spoil the game for me

#1gangoplushPosted 10/8/2012 1:12:42 PM
i rented the game yesterday. i beat leons campaign and completed chapter 1 for chris.

i'm not really into the game. i'm not having fun playing it so i'm just going to take it back. but i do want to know what happens for the parts that i didn't play.
---
i dont think he was trolling, i think he just isnt very smart and didnt understand
#2womak2034Posted 10/8/2012 1:14:02 PM
SPOILERS

Everybody dies.
---
Not changing my sig until Resident Evil Outbreak File 3 is made 7/8/07
#3SxMilionPesoManPosted 10/8/2012 1:17:07 PM
Basically SPOILERS

You press buttons, stuff happens.
#4ResidentGear31Posted 10/8/2012 1:41:11 PM
Spoilers

Lein is cool.
Helena has a hot sister that dies.
Chris has roid rage.
Piers dies.
Jake is Wesker jr.
Sherry is hot.
Ada has a clone.
#5IrishSpectre_N7Posted 10/8/2012 1:42:24 PM(edited)
Simmons cloned Ada after she left his employ because he became attached to working with her. Successful Ada clone became the Joker.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/6h2t76.gif
#6wafflemyrofflePosted 10/8/2012 1:42:24 PM
ResidentGear31 posted...

Ada has a clone.

Totally waiting for the time when that clone's arm gets surgically implanted to someone and starts taking control of their mind.
#7EmoBanger69Posted 10/8/2012 1:45:14 PM
wafflemyroffle posted...
ResidentGear31 posted...

Ada has a clone.

Totally waiting for the time when that clone's arm gets surgically implanted to someone and starts taking control of their mind.

Have you played MGS4?
#8gangoplush(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 4:49:00 PM
what happens with jake? isnt he suppose to be a cure or something?
---
i dont think he was trolling, i think he just isnt very smart and didnt understand
#9Solidsnakex18Posted 10/8/2012 5:06:57 PM
Jake- Weskers son so he has the antibodies of a cure in his blood or something
Piers-Gets injected with C-virus and grows electrical ar,

Chris-Has amnesia, goes berserk (total roid rage) after squad is killed by ada's evil clone), gets more squad killed in hunt for ada, flys plane, shoots things

Leon-Gets framed by National security advisor SImmons, kills zombies, says fololish things, admits his crush on ada, punches chris, kills SImmons after fighting him about 7888 times in one chapter.

Helena-Fights simmons with leon about 7888 tims after her sister is turned into a BOW.

Sherry-Works for simmons protects Jake, whoc cares?

Ada-Has an evil twin clone that wears a scarf and is a total b!***
#10ocelot51Posted 10/8/2012 5:18:05 PM(edited)
Jake's Campaign revolves almost entirely on Sherry getting Jake back to America so they can use him to produce a C-virus cure. You see, he's the son of Albert Wesker and has the C-virus antibodies because of it. Problem is, Jake is a heartless ass who cares only about himself, and Neo-Umbrella wants him bad, so they can strengthen the C-virus. Worse, Neo-Umbrella sent out the Ustenak, a Nemesis like creature to apprehend him. Also, Sherry has some sort of healing factor thanks to the G-virus from RE2. She's kinda boring otherwise.

Long story short, Jake lightens up, defeats the Ustenak together with Sherry, and they escape to save the world.
---
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.