I hate climbing ropes or cables lol

#1badmanneilPosted 10/8/2012 2:20:51 PM
Anyone else annoyed by the controls for this. LT and then RT and you have to hold one while you hit the other. I can't tell you how long its taken me to climb up a rope lol
---
Gamertag: My Sc33t
#2bladeslPosted 10/8/2012 2:23:41 PM
it was annoying but the 3 min of laughing at my friend trying to climb up it and throwing his controller was priceless
---
IGNORE ME!
#3simonbelmont2Posted 10/8/2012 2:30:21 PM
bladesl posted...
it was annoying but the 3 min of laughing at my friend trying to climb up it and throwing his controller was priceless

Lol, that would make me crack up too.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#4ssjmatthewPosted 10/8/2012 4:19:24 PM
Some other game used this method for climbing too but I cant for the life of me recall what it was.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#5Fenix257Posted 10/8/2012 5:12:00 PM
My friend did terrible at this too, he would keep slipping. Near the end he was like thank god you can do this and got us past it because apparently only one person needs to make it sometimes.I just told him it was all thanks to ninja gaiden 3 and its stupid kunai climb.
#6pobattiPosted 10/8/2012 5:13:50 PM
badmanneil posted...
Anyone else annoyed by the controls for this. LT and then RT and you have to hold one while you hit the other. I can't tell you how long its taken me to climb up a rope lol

A good way to practice this is to just replay the very beginning of Leon's Chapter 4 - it's the same method of QTE as you need to do when climbing the ramp back up into the plane.
#7cheese785Posted 10/8/2012 5:15:00 PM
I found the actual climbing mechanic very easy, but felt that a few of the scenes went on too long.
---
\m/
#8dracomancer336Posted 10/8/2012 5:40:23 PM
ssjmatthew posted...
Some other game used this method for climbing too but I cant for the life of me recall what it was.

Call of duty modern warfare 2
---
I will be the first person in history to reach through a headset or TV and smack someone! GT:Crazed Anarchy