For all the people saying Leon's campaign was gonna be the best.

#1NMH_The_H_GodPosted 10/8/2012 8:12:58 PM
How do you feel about it after beating it?
---
I'm bout to tell these b****** at the Waffle House to bake me a cake!!!
#2DuuuDe14Posted 10/8/2012 8:14:19 PM
Leon=Ada>Jake=Chris
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#3deadpool_legendPosted 10/8/2012 8:15:28 PM
Ada>>Jake>Leon>>Chris

IMO
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#4Bojangthe4thPosted 10/8/2012 8:15:46 PM
Chapters 1&2 were everything I hoped for but the rest were a let down

Weirdly enough, Chris' campaign got suddenly better after the first 2 chapters

Jake's was rad all the way through

I don't know how I feel about Ada's
---
PSN: Wyrm--
XBL: Ryujin23
#5FrogEyezPosted 10/8/2012 8:19:03 PM
Chapter 1 was great, had that old school RE2 vibe to it.
Chapter 2 was great, loved the underground lab & the boss fight in the cathedral.
Chapter 3 was good, boss fight was good (hated swimming at first but soon got used to it)
Chapter 4 started out strong on the plane, was good overall.
Chapter 5 was alright, didn't enjoy fighting simmons 15 times over though.

Overall it was a solid enjoyable experience.
---
GT - JeDDyD
"Lyda kicked over the be-headed man's head."
#6JMan4WVUPosted 10/8/2012 8:20:13 PM
From the demo, I thought that Jake's campaign would be the worst. After beating the game, Jake's was by far the best imo. I loved being chased by the big guy (forget his name) from chapter to chapter.
#7Dark_SpiretPosted 10/8/2012 8:22:32 PM
its probably my least favorite. the first 2 chapters were damn good, but then it gets VERY hit and miss until the end. Chris, Jakes and Ada's all had there own ups and downs, but they were more consistent overall.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 - Torchlight 2 - Resident Evil 6
#8NMH_The_H_God(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 8:23:50 PM
I thought everyone's campaign was amazing. Jake and Ada's campaigns were what they should've been, but Chris's should've been more like Leon's first two chapters. Except he's running through with his team and his team was getting picked off. I did really enjoy the last couple of chapter is Chris' campaign though. The last three chapters of Leon's was the least enjoyable for me. It's a good hing I played through all of his first.
---
I'm bout to tell these b****** at the Waffle House to bake me a cake!!!
#9EmerlXLPosted 10/8/2012 8:25:01 PM
Leon's campaign was kind of a let down. It wasn't bad, but it felt way too slow passed at the beginning and the final boss was lame as hell. Then again, most bosses in the Resident evil series are pretty easy when you figure out how to beat them.
#10pobattiPosted 10/8/2012 8:27:07 PM
Bojangthe4th posted...
Weirdly enough, Chris' campaign got suddenly better after the first 2 chapters

I actually preferred Chris' Chapter 1 and 2, that giant snake thing does nothing but annoy me since the fight just drags on for about 3 rooms and there's nothing to do but walk until you get there.

Chris' Chapter 4 is decent, mainly because of the new enemy varieties, and that (surprisingly) the fighter jet section is incredibly fun and different depending on who you're playing as. Chris flies the jet, but if you're Piers you get to shoot the guns with missiles :)