The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What is, in your opinion, the best boss battle in the whole series *SPOILERS*

#1nazacuckooPosted 10/9/2012 9:18:41 AM
I particularly love the Racheal battle from Revelations (most terrifying boss battle ever),
and Simmons' Final form was pretty fun to fight, too.

What is, in your opinion, the best boss battle in the whole series?
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#2WingZero0782Posted 10/9/2012 9:20:40 AM
Nemesis, giant mutated whale.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#3nazacuckoo(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 9:22:29 AM
WingZero0782 posted...

The giant mutated whale from Revelations?
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#4WingZero0782Posted 10/9/2012 9:23:30 AM
nazacuckoo posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

The giant mutated whale from Revelations?

Yes.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#5CrunchyzPosted 10/9/2012 9:24:57 AM
Del Lagos, RE4

You only get a harpoon and have to kill it in a rickety wooden boat while trying to avoid debris. Gets intense when you get knocked out of the boat and have to swim back with Del Lagos closing in on you.

Oh, a don't forget to shoot the lake before getting on the boat. It makes the battle easier ;)
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#6coolositymaxPosted 10/9/2012 9:26:51 AM
I tend not to like boss battles anyway, as they're just "shoot it a lot until it finally dies" or "shoot at the big monster's really obvious weak spot".

Having said that, I did quite like Saddler in RE4, and the way you had to find a whole bunch of different ways to take him down initially. Sure, there were a couple of the old "obvious weakspots", but you also needed to use explosive barrels, various cranes, the bridges, and on harder difficulties you could start to run out of methods to take him down. You'd end up thinking "I hope this one keeps him down, because I dunno what I'm going to do next time...."

Kina like Mr. Freeze in Arkham City, only without the pause menu that TELLS you how to take him down.
#7boy316Posted 10/9/2012 9:35:35 AM
Nemesis first clock tower fight, Ustanak various encounter, Haos and Nosferatu in Code veronica was intense too.
#8Demonhacker1Posted 10/9/2012 9:39:42 AM
Knife only Nosferatu
---
Currently playing: League of Legends, Resident Evil Remake, .hack//GU series, Prototype 2, Persona 4, Gears of War 3, Uncharted 3, Blacklight Retribution
#9apatrick0516Posted 10/9/2012 9:41:18 AM
Verdugo in RE4.
---
This here's ma signature!
#10shadowsofdawnPosted 10/9/2012 9:41:49 AM
I was a huge fan of the village chief from RE4.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||