The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Skills for Agent Hunt?

#1RineN1Posted 10/9/2012 4:30:34 PM
This is so much fun!
But wich skill you recommend for it?
Im thinking health
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!
#2DarkD3stinyPosted 10/9/2012 4:43:05 PM
This mode is so much fun its brill, I love using the dog zombie. IDK what to advise really, I use offence one but I dont know how good it does. I thought co op was fun but agent hunt mode beats that hands down.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#3pobattiPosted 10/9/2012 4:45:31 PM
One of these days someone's going to have to arrange to have about 20 zombies invade a single game, and then have them dance to Thriller :)
#4Fredrick2003xPosted 10/9/2012 4:49:33 PM
I always get paired with someone playing Amateur who just camps the spawns until I leave...

I haven't looked into it, do campaign players get bonuses of some sort when they kill player creatures?
---
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6 (Capcom, 2012) - The House of the Dead 3 (Wow Ent./Sega, 2002) - Silent Hill Downpour (Vatra, 2012)
#5NonoruPosted 10/9/2012 4:52:36 PM
Fredrick2003x posted...
I always get paired with someone playing Amateur who just camps the spawns until I leave...

I haven't looked into it, do campaign players get bonuses of some sort when they kill player creatures?

They get an health spray each time.
---
Waiting for FFXIIIvs, KH III,Bioshock Inf.
#6RineN1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:19:14 PM
Nonoru posted...
Fredrick2003x posted...

lol, i didnt know this!
That explains a lot of things...
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) La Tale (PC) Watching: Astarotte no Omocha!!!
#7Realist2615Posted 10/9/2012 6:46:09 PM
Nonoru posted...
Fredrick2003x posted...

That's not entirely true.

There have been several instances where I killed an infected player, only to find they didn't drop anything at all. First Aid Spray is one of the most common things, but they also carry grenades, red herbs and remote bombs.

Actually, if you're not playing with a complete idiot, leaving the Agent Hunt turned on is way more helpful than it is hindering. Especially on professional. Those items have saved my ass several times.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIII-2, LoZ: Skyward Sword, MW3, RE6, P4A, Valkyria Chronicles