RE6 #1 sales charts in Japan= so nice!

#51teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:05:00 PM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
.... Capcom was paid upfront for 4.5 million copies in hopes of achieving a steady outflow of product. If the stores don't continue to sell the game, retailers won't order any more from the publisher. If the game sells a significant portion less than what Capcom projected, and their contract allows (which most of them do), Capcom will reimburse a specific percentage of the sales if the retailer decides to take advantage of their ability to sell off overstocked items at a discount.

And I never said anything about returning unsold copies. Keep on lying to get your point across though.

Everyone on this board can say I'm a fool, moron, loser, handsome guy, punk, but they all know I'm not a liar and that you are. You claimed a week ago that you had 'inside information' that lowered RE6's sales to 3 million and it was going to seriously hurt their bank accounts.... 4.5 million is much more than 3 million. :)

I'm just a kid that enjoys RE6 very much and you're just a liar that will stoop low because you hate the game.
I win.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#52chaos_sage0265Posted 10/10/2012 4:07:34 PM
Infectedglory posted...
Hilarious. some of the board's most frequent trolls are all here, Chaossage being the biggest one. Wonder what failures like them are still doing here if they don't even like the game.

You know, I can see how in some posts I'd be considered a troll, but I don't really understand how I am right now. I'm discussing operations management within the gaming industry. Nothing I have posted is flaming or blatantly trying to get a rise out of people in these posts.

Of course, I forgot that having a different opinion on this site is grounds for trolling. So there's that.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#53chaos_sage0265Posted 10/10/2012 4:08:35 PM
teehee23 posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...
.... Capcom was paid upfront for 4.5 million copies in hopes of achieving a steady outflow of product. If the stores don't continue to sell the game, retailers won't order any more from the publisher. If the game sells a significant portion less than what Capcom projected, and their contract allows (which most of them do), Capcom will reimburse a specific percentage of the sales if the retailer decides to take advantage of their ability to sell off overstocked items at a discount.

And I never said anything about returning unsold copies. Keep on lying to get your point across though.

Everyone on this board can say I'm a fool, moron, loser, handsome guy, punk, but they all know I'm not a liar and that you are. You claimed a week ago that you had 'inside information' that lowered RE6's sales to 3 million and it was going to seriously hurt their bank accounts.... 4.5 million is much more than 3 million. :)

I'm just a kid that enjoys RE6 very much and you're just a liar that will stoop low because you hate the game.
I win.

Please post evidence of said claim. I never said anything of the sort.
---
#54InfectedgloryPosted 10/10/2012 4:14:01 PM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
Infectedglory posted...
Hilarious. some of the board's most frequent trolls are all here, Chaossage being the biggest one. Wonder what failures like them are still doing here if they don't even like the game.

You know, I can see how in some posts I'd be considered a troll, but I don't really understand how I am right now. I'm discussing operations management within the gaming industry. Nothing I have posted is flaming or blatantly trying to get a rise out of people in these posts.

Of course, I forgot that having a different opinion on this site is grounds for trolling. So there's that.

I believe I accurately described it before. Numerous times. I believe once was for you too?
A troll is someone who goes and attacks people and riles them up to participate and enjoy the aftermath. And that is exactly what "haters" are. Going on a board FOR the fans of that game and insulting it. Now that's not trolling but FREQUENTING it? Constantly bringing out how bad the game is when noone asked? Yeah that's trolling. Sure you have the right to "express your opinion"(more like shoving it in people's faces) but then we have the right to call you out on how pathetic it is. And you're a mild one compared to the congregation of losers on the Enough is Enough topic attacking the TC. Funny thing is you can't find them in a topic that talks about the playing of the game but only in ones that are incredibly controversial and designed for big fights. That means they've just been lurking around waiting to fight with someone. I.e. troll.
---
---Nostalgia is like alcohol. Completely ruins your judgement.| You've gotta be willing to risk it all if you're. ever. Really. Gonna. WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!
#55teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:14:06 PM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
teehee23 posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...

I win.

The thread is gone, probably modded, but there is someone else here that remembers it.
---
#56chaos_sage0265Posted 10/10/2012 4:15:02 PM
teehee23 posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...
teehee23 posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...

I win.

The thread is gone, probably modded, but there is someone else here that remembers it.

I'll just quote you for this one.

Everyone on this board can say I'm a fool, moron, loser, handsome guy, punk, but they all know I'm not a liar and that you are
---
#57teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 4:16:45 PM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
teehee23 posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...
teehee23 posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...

I win.

I'll just quote you for this one.

Everyone on this board can say I'm a fool, moron, loser, handsome guy, punk, but they all know I'm not a liar and that you are

You and I know the truth.
I'm satisfied.
---
#58Kung_Fu_FighterPosted 10/10/2012 6:09:21 PM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
Under 700k copies sold in their best selling region.

Someone doesn't follow JP sales charts.

In one week, it is already one of the top 10 selling games of the entire year.

In addition, the Standard Edition costs $85 and the SOLD OUT Limited Edition cost $1500.
---
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX
#59DuwstaiPosted 10/10/2012 6:18:07 PM
So, the weeeeeeee! stuff. Thats your thing then?

teehee revealed in another topic he ate paint chips as a kid.
---
balls
#60teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 6:29:08 PM
Kung_Fu_Fighter posted...
chaos_sage0265 posted...
Under 700k copies sold in their best selling region.

Someone doesn't follow JP sales charts.

In one week, it is already one of the top 10 selling games of the entire year.

In addition, the Standard Edition costs $85 and the SOLD OUT Limited Edition cost $1500.

Amazing.
Special editions costed $1,500.00 and are solded out!

Over 4.5 million copies already shipped and sold and that's great.
Really, really great!
---