The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Revelations needs to be ported to 360 and PS3

#1Penguin1689Posted 10/10/2012 6:42:15 PM
I would love to see that. Just up the graphics a little bit for consoles, and replace the touch screen features with something else that's appropriate for consoles. I think it's a shame how one of the best Resident Evil games, is on a portable handheld that not many people own or want to own.
#2ShadowlinkexPosted 10/10/2012 6:44:03 PM
Plus 80% more content... :) And I would be one satisfied Shadow.
---
GT: Shadowlinkex
#3SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/10/2012 6:48:18 PM
Agreed.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#4KtotheYLEPosted 10/10/2012 7:01:43 PM
Penguin1689 posted...
I would love to see that. Just up the graphics a little bit for consoles, and replace the touch screen features with something else that's appropriate for consoles. I think it's a shame how one of the best Resident Evil games, is on a portable handheld that not many people own or want to own.

Yeah, I was actually just going to make a topic about how I wish Resident Evil 6 had more of a Revelations feel, and atmosphere. I hope the DLC for this game comes in the form of something Revelations-ish with a handful of their characters for the playable modes like Jill and Parker.
---
('` | \ / |;;; |\ | ('`` |;;;\ ../ |;;; |\ | Six en Seven
.,) | / \ |,,, | \|. .,).|,,, \,,/ |,,,.| \|Gt: Crown 0f Thorns
#5ggrissomPosted 10/10/2012 7:04:36 PM
Woah, TC me and you must be in sync today. I JUST posted a Revelations topic as well...
---
PSN= MKEBrewCrew
#6DuwstaiPosted 10/10/2012 7:07:11 PM
I would love that.

I have absolutely 0 interest in handhelds. Never have, never will.

But I would love to play it, from what ive heard its great.
---
balls
#7WingZero0782Posted 10/10/2012 7:52:03 PM
How could they port it when it uses the touchscreen? I suppose they could for the Wii U.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#8KtotheYLEPosted 10/10/2012 7:56:06 PM
WingZero0782 posted...
How could they port it when it uses the touchscreen? I suppose they could for the Wii U.

Hopes diminishing.... I don't have a Wii U either :(
I wonder if re-mapping the controls would be a daunting task for a console port? It's probably easier for Capcom to do that rather than creating a brand new story idea.
---
('` | \ / |;;; |\ | ('`` |;;;\ ../ |;;; |\ | Six en Seven
.,) | / \ |,,, | \|. .,).|,,, \,,/ |,,,.| \|Gt: Crown 0f Thorns
#9WingZero0782Posted 10/10/2012 8:02:14 PM(edited)
KtotheYLE posted...
WingZero0782 posted...

Hopes diminishing.... I don't have a Wii U either :(
I wonder if re-mapping the controls would be a daunting task for a console port? It's probably easier for Capcom to do that rather than creating a brand new story idea.

I suppose they could map the inventory to a button and have us rotate the stick to remove screws.

Afterall GTA China Town Wars was ported to the psp.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#10IttoMoriPosted 10/10/2012 8:23:24 PM
Duwstai posted...
I would love that.

I have absolutely 0 interest in handhelds. Never have, never will.

But I would love to play it, from what ive heard its great.

Even so I would find someone who is willing to let you play their 3ds, the game is really well done.
---
I'm just a lazy guy who likes to stare at clouds - Shikamaru(Naruto)