Revelations needs to be ported to 360 and PS3

#11ReDDevil2112Posted 10/10/2012 7:32:33 PM(edited)
How could they port it when it uses the touchscreen? I suppose they could for the Wii U.

Revelations does not rely on it's touch screen.
Besides, games are ported across different control methods all the time.
---
Seems like my advice had no effect! Suffer like G did?
#12Crimsin_GibletPosted 10/10/2012 7:45:15 PM
This would be cool considering I love RE but missed out on this one because I don't own a 3ds :\
---
"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. "
#13HarlequinChaosPosted 10/10/2012 7:47:30 PM
Resident Evil Revelations is the direction that everyone wanted Resident Evil to go in since 4.
#14teehee23Posted 10/10/2012 7:49:08 PM
HarlequinChaos posted...
Resident Evil Revelations is the direction that everyone wanted Resident Evil to go in since 4.

No but it is a million plus 1 times better than Operation Raccoon City.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#15xxAnastatiusxxPosted 10/10/2012 7:54:49 PM
Revelations is really good tbh.
---
Does this unit have a soul?
#16BatusiManPosted 10/10/2012 7:59:04 PM
And not to forget Raid Mode, there's something I wanted to see in RE6.
---
Official ThatAdamGaleGuy of every board!!
Have no fear, a Newfie is here.
#17stargazer1981Posted 10/10/2012 8:17:47 PM
Penguin1689 posted...
... on a portable handheld that not many people own or want to own.

Mmmmmm opinions....

So because you and and your buddies don't have or want one, or you listen to the vocal minority of haters, it's an unwanted system? Great logic.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#18DuwstaiPosted 10/10/2012 8:35:46 PM
Duwstai posted...
I would love that.

I have absolutely 0 interest in handhelds. Never have, never will.

But I would love to play it, from what ive heard its great.

Even so I would find someone who is willing to let you play their 3ds, the game is really well done.

I dont know a single person with one unfortunately.

Im also 23 so idk what the age range for this thing is supposed to be... I mean dont take this the wrong way, Im not saying its just for kids. People say that about video games in general and we all know thats not true. Im just saying in my age group, I dont personally know anyone with it. We all played pokemon on our gameboy and gameboy colors back in the day, but thats pretty much it when it comes to hand helds.
---
balls
#19Penguin1689(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 9:19:19 PM
stargazer1981 posted...
Penguin1689 posted...
... on a portable handheld that not many people own or want to own.

Mmmmmm opinions....

So because you and and your buddies don't have or want one, or you listen to the vocal minority of haters, it's an unwanted system? Great logic.

No fool. I own a 3DS and Revelations, but I would rather have a game like this on a console. And I'm sure most people over the age of 17 wouldn't want to get a 3DS, just for one game.
#20RPGMaster95Posted 10/10/2012 9:21:41 PM
because Revelations really ties into 6... Which is a good thing because both had so much BSAA going on...

wait...

seriously though I expected Revelations references and Jill should have been Chris partner
---
Hey I did a New Super Mario Bros 2 Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvse_9_Hl9g&feature=youtu.be