Revelations needs to be ported to 360 and PS3

#31WingZero0782Posted 10/11/2012 7:35:16 AM
RPGMaster95 posted...
because Revelations really ties into 6... Which is a good thing because both had so much BSAA going on...

wait...

seriously though I expected Revelations references and Jill should have been Chris partner

It ties into 5, I doubt you've played it
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#32Lord_HumungusPosted 10/11/2012 8:01:38 AM
I would LOVE for this to come to consoles. I was a happy man the day that I heard Metal Gear: Peace Walker was going to be ported. And frankly the graphics weren't all that bad when looking at them on the big screen. You get used to it after like 1/2 an hour of getting into the game. I would never buy a handheld just to play one game so unless the port Revelations i'll never get to play it. Can we start a petition for this like they did to REmake RE2?
---
I maintain my lawn through sheer intimidation.
XBL: Lord Humungus70
#33DuwstaiPosted 10/11/2012 3:58:56 PM
I would LOVE for this to come to consoles. I was a happy man the day that I heard Metal Gear: Peace Walker was going to be ported. And frankly the graphics weren't all that bad when looking at them on the big screen. You get used to it after like 1/2 an hour of getting into the game. I would never buy a handheld just to play one game so unless the port Revelations i'll never get to play it. Can we start a petition for this like they did to REmake RE2?

Peace Walker looked fine but I have to say I was disappointed in the game.

First off, the story was horrible, and I guess because it was developed for a handheld, the "levels" were a joke. Like 2 min long. Each area was like 100 square ft with 1-3 enemies for 90% of the game.
---
balls