Mercenaries question(s) (How do I unlock more levels?)

#1Luckier_Then_UPosted 10/11/2012 8:04:40 AM
Topic

I've seen how to unlock the rest of the characters and their alternative costumes. But how the hell do you unlock the other levels? And does anybody know exactly how many levels there are?
---
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."
#2SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/11/2012 8:05:46 AM
There are six.

Urban Chaos is unlocked by default.

Two more are unlocked b completing Jake and Chris's campaigns.

The other three are DLC.
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 20
#3Luckier_Then_U(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:06:55 AM
Ohhh okay I haven't completed any campaigns yet. Thank you! And you said the other 3 are DLC? How do you access them or download them?
---
"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."
#4SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/11/2012 8:07:35 AM
They're all pre-order bonuses as of now. They'll probably be made publicly available later.
---
#5Luckier_Then_U(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:09:08 AM
Oh really???? I pre-ordered mine but all I got was the catacombs level I think. I figured there would be A LOT of cool stuff as DLC later on like they did with RE5.
---
#6SquallLuvsL4PPosted 10/11/2012 8:12:31 AM
yeah, different stores had different levels for pre-orders.

They'll still do some bigger DLC in the future though. At least, I think they will.
---
#7Luckier_Then_U(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 8:14:03 AM
Yeah I think you're right. They did a crap load of new DLC later on for RE5. And anything that was available for pre order (well with the resident evil series at least) is usually available online later on down the road.
---
#8JRS511Posted 10/11/2012 11:26:04 AM
The three preorder maps will be released later for free from what i hear.
---
If this is Hell then I'm lucky