Does jill know who leon is?

#21molotov ckoctailPosted 10/13/2012 5:41:43 AM
Ladies like Leon, but he can't seem to close the deal from always being on duty or having a Batman / Catwoman thing with Ada.
---
You offend, yet you say not to be so defensive. This is Indigenous land. YOU get out!
#22WarmingBlastersPosted 10/13/2012 8:14:33 AM
Regarding Leon's popularity, for some of us it isn't really about him alone but the evolving Leon and Ada dynamic. Same with Ada. Without the extra influence of Leon I probably wouldn't really care for her character beyond her being easy on the eyes.
#23PsyrenCallPosted 10/13/2012 11:38:31 AM
molotov ckoctail posted...
Ladies like Leon, but he can't seem to close the deal from always being on duty or having a Batman / Catwoman thing with Ada.

He can't be having a Batman/Catwoman relationship with Ada, as Batman and Catwoman are actually ****ing on a regular basis, and have actually, y'know, dated outside of work.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#24KandaYuuPosted 10/13/2012 12:12:20 PM
PsyrenCall posted...

He can't be having a Batman/Catwoman relationship with Ada, as Batman and Catwoman are actually ****ing on a regular basis, and have actually, y'know, dated outside of work.

What About a Justice League Batman/Wonder Woman kind of thing?
---
Garrus Vakarian destroyed the periodic table, because Garrus Vakarian only recognizes the element of surprise.
GT: Amatsu Kenjutsu
#25PsyrenCallPosted 10/13/2012 12:42:23 PM
KandaYuu posted...
PsyrenCall posted...

What About a Justice League Batman/Wonder Woman kind of thing?

One of the involved characters in that is not a femme fatale, one is eager to get it on, and the other is afraid to. Doesn't really equate.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#26deadpool_legendPosted 10/13/2012 1:21:22 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
deadpool_legend posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
collarbone posted...
he knows chris through claire, but he has no real link to jill except racoon city.
if they met, something extremely horrible might happen. jill and leon are two of the unluckiest characters in the series

She'd end up falling for him and making all the ChrisxJill fanboys angry.

It's actually hinted at in Revelations though that Jill does actually have feelings for Chris.

I've yet to get a 3DS to play that but its one of the reasons I want one. Along with the Zelda games they make for it.

But I'd guess the feelings she has for Chris is just very close friendships so I'd have to play it.

It's pretty much stated to be romantic.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#27PsyrenCallPosted 10/13/2012 3:16:15 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
collarbone posted...
he knows chris through claire, but he has no real link to jill except racoon city.
if they met, something extremely horrible might happen. jill and leon are two of the unluckiest characters in the series

She'd end up falling for him and making all the ChrisxJill fanboys angry.

It's actually hinted at in Revelations though that Jill does actually have feelings for Chris.

I've yet to get a 3DS to play that but its one of the reasons I want one. Along with the Zelda games they make for it.

But I'd guess the feelings she has for Chris is just very close friendships so I'd have to play it.

It's pretty much stated to be romantic.

There's a point where whether or not Chris is available comes up between Jill's sidekick for the game, and Chris' sidekick for it. Where Jill and Chris are apparently walking off together and Chris' sidekick, her name escapes me, asks if he's single, and Jill's looks at them walking off and says that he's taken.
---
#28garcia_jxPosted 10/13/2012 3:23:03 PM
With so much ass surrounding Leon, why is he so sprung on that mediocre-looking Ada Wong? Shoot, I would take mutated Deborah and that booty any day.
#29PsyrenCallPosted 10/13/2012 3:42:31 PM
garcia_jx posted...
With so much ass surrounding Leon, why is he so sprung on that mediocre-looking Ada Wong? Shoot, I would take mutated Deborah and that booty any day.

Looks aren't everything, and if you actually think Ada is mediocre looking, then you, sir, have something very, very wrong with you.
---
#30SiLVeR_420Posted 10/13/2012 5:15:06 PM
garcia_jx posted...

Did you play RE2?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.