Damn, they gave Jake Muller some back!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Damn, they gave Jake Muller some back!
4 years ago#11
Jake coolest guy RE
4 years ago#12
You call that an ass? Your standards are low, sir. Back in RE5, Chris had the ass of the gods.
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname
4 years ago#13
I don't get how someone can like a guy's ass over a girl's ass. Ever. No matter the sexual orientation. What is there to even like about a guys ass that you wouldn't like about a girl's ass?
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!
4 years ago#14
I don't get how someone can like a guy's ass over a girl's ass. Ever. No matter the sexual orientation. What is there to even like about a guys ass that you wouldn't like about a girl's ass?

no idea but im not gay and im gonna say you're not either so i don't think we would understand it anyway
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
4 years ago#15
You're obviously trolling cause Jake has no ass to speak of.

At all.

The hell monsters from Dungeon Fighter online have ridiculous cases of comic book butt.
XBOX360 Gamertag: DustBro
4 years ago#16
Kinectric posted...

Er, for one, the fact that a guy's ass is on a guy.
It's epic
4 years ago#17
Kinectric posted...

Probably because it's a guys ass and they like guys? *shrugs*
4 years ago#18
PoopMasterGoetz posted...
You call that an ass? Your standards are low, sir. Back in RE5, Chris had the ass of the gods.

:) This proves it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_majjju9Ynx1qmidup.gif
4 years ago#19
Yuck. Chris isn't cute, I don't dick that steroid stuff. He probably has a bunch of needle parks on his butt.
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Damn, they gave Jake Muller some back!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived