Most hated boss? *Spoilers*

#11frater_davidPosted 10/14/2012 10:28:00 AM
I also have to agree that Simmons was the worst. I got tired of fighting him after the first battle. Then he kept coming back like a bad ex girlfriend.
#12Artha_PennPosted 10/14/2012 10:50:57 AM
Huh...Considering he was a final boss, I knew he'd be coming back from the first time I saw him mutate. If there's one thing RE has taught me...the final bosses.. with few exceptions, cannot be "killed" until you've shot it with a rocket launcher. Nemesis was one exception..Jill shoots him with a lazer and then a magnum. The boss for Chris was an exception, but then.. he had his mutated buddy's help. Ustanak was an exception as well, but he had Jake punching the crap out of him and being dropped in lava. So I was expecting at least ONE boss to need a Rocket Launcher.. After Simmon's mutation, I knew it'd be him. I enjoyed the fight, even if it was a bit lengthy.
---
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn
Xbox Live GamerTag and PSN Name: KatoriaTheRed
#13Crimsin_GibletPosted 10/14/2012 11:03:13 AM
I fkn hate simmons just because he pretty much takes up the last two chapter for Leon, which is a complete waste of potential.
---
I could have bought 100 chicken nuggets with that money, but noooo I had to buy broken video games instead.
#14mcsmellingtonPosted 10/14/2012 11:21:14 AM
Me and my girlfriend got to the final Simmons boss. My god it's awful, everything about it is just unnecessary. I honestly think its one of my least favourite bosses ever. It's very rare I get one as infuriating as this. Do the rest of the campaigs end like this?
---
GT: McPoo
#15simonbelmont2Posted 10/14/2012 11:24:53 AM
Crimsin_Giblet posted...
I fkn hate simmons just because he pretty much takes up the last two chapter for Leon, which is a complete waste of potential.

My thoughts exactly. That's two chapters ruined because of the lame boss and his Chuck Norris complex. A waste of potential indeed.

mcsmellington posted...
Me and my girlfriend got to the final Simmons boss. My god it's awful, everything about it is just unnecessary. I honestly think its one of my least favourite bosses ever. It's very rare I get one as infuriating as this. Do the rest of the campaigs end like this?

Yep, one of my least favorite bosses too.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#16devilishdementoPosted 10/14/2012 11:56:36 AM
The final Simmons boss fight is just plain pointless if you're Helena. You just sort of sit there killing the odd zombie and firing bullets at Simmons, which apparently has no effect.

Thought not as pointless as the motorbike bit in Jake's scenario if you're Sherry. You don't even have to hold A to hold on most of the time. You just sit there for most of the ten or so minutes.
#17ReDDevil2112Posted 10/14/2012 12:07:29 PM
I did like how he transforms into a T-Rex though XD
---
Seems like my advice had no effect! Suffer like G did?
#18garaciusPosted 10/14/2012 12:53:51 PM
Have only finished Leon's campaign so far (bloody Mass Effect and those challenges being so much fun too unlock as they force me too try different weapons and builds) and dear god I was ready too fall asleep during both the T-Rex and Fly forms. Standing there waiting for its mouth too open and then waiting for him too attempt too grow his arm back. lord that was boring.
---
Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life