Did they fail at trying to make a "Nemesis" like campaign for Jake?

#21JamesL88Posted 10/20/2012 9:26:53 PM
They needed a more claustrophobic chase scene.. should've done more with the keycard sound part I think. Like more luring away and potential corridor scenes.. running from him though those doors were cool but needed more.
#22personboiPosted 10/20/2012 9:33:49 PM
Gotta love the hair though. Who knew J'avo still had style with them after they transformed
#23Kurama2Posted 10/21/2012 4:43:35 AM
LifelessBoy posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
They failed at a lot of things in this game.

Oh how clever. *rolls eyes*

Get better material.

Tell that to the developers.
---
Leaf
#24WingZero0782Posted 10/21/2012 6:55:47 AM
Kurama2 posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
cabcalloway1983 posted...
They failed at a lot of things in this game.

Oh how clever. *rolls eyes*

Get better material.

Tell that to the developers.

Agreed, they should've used the same team who made Revelations and the Lost in Nightmares DLC, though 6 would've been made around the same time as Revelations so they couldn't have worked on both.

I think 6 should've been delayed until nextyear.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#25aPimp_named_leEPosted 10/21/2012 7:29:58 AM
wow, place is still full of people like this doing nothing but whining that this game is a failure... LOL. for once the PS3 board is way better than the 360 one. i get people have their opinions, but if you don't like it why do you stay on the boards? oh right, attention whores and trolls. sorry i forgot i was on the internet
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#26WingZero0782Posted 10/21/2012 8:19:31 AM
aPimp_named_leE posted...
wow, place is still full of people like this doing nothing but whining that this game is a failure... LOL. for once the PS3 board is way better than the 360 one. i get people have their opinions, but if you don't like it why do you stay on the boards? oh right, attention whores and trolls. sorry i forgot i was on the internet

Wow, just wow.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#27EleczoroPosted 10/21/2012 8:44:06 PM
Nemesis got annoying after a while. He was cool but I kept on waiting for some more nice bosses to show up (for an oppurtunity for good music like RE2's birkin themes) but all I got were Nemesis OVER and OVER which you just spammed shotgun shells on and some big worm The dissappointment I had there was far bigger than any I had in RE6.
#28mudelledgePosted 10/21/2012 8:52:27 PM
Eleczoro posted...
Nemesis got annoying after a while. He was cool but I kept on waiting for some more nice bosses to show up (for an oppurtunity for good music like RE2's birkin themes) but all I got were Nemesis OVER and OVER which you just spammed shotgun shells on and some big worm The dissappointment I had there was far bigger than any I had in RE6.

I.honestly hated that about 3.....nemesis was the key scare factor......yet after the second appearence of him.....you expected him. And then knew he was going to show up..
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#29CyborgTwentyPosted 10/22/2012 2:28:14 AM
the problem is ustanak looks and feels like a joke compared to nemesis. he is a big dumb second rate version of nemesis.
#30iM40A3Posted 10/22/2012 4:45:44 AM
ITT: Stop liking what I don't like!
---
I am everywhere / And yet I am nowhere too / I am infinite