Where are all the magnum locations?

#1shadowx9471Posted 10/21/2012 11:51:11 AM
Starting a professional run and i want to equip every character with a magnum (with infinite ammo skill) I know leon campaign chapter 4 has it, anywhere else for other campaigns?
---
GT: shadowx9471
#2SpiritlittlePosted 10/21/2012 12:06:39 PM
Jake chapter 1. That's it. Chris doesn't get the magnum.
#3shadowx9471(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 12:09:47 PM
Oh can Sherry get the magnum too? Whats gun best for chris to ge infinite ammo
---
#4ocelot51Posted 10/21/2012 12:14:25 PM(edited)
shadowx9471 posted...

Sherry can get it.

As for Chris, your best bet is probably the grenade launcher or his assault rifle. Remember that Piers does not get an assault rifle should you choose that.
---
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.
#5simonbelmont2Posted 10/21/2012 12:13:20 PM
shadowx9471 posted...

Sherry can get the magnum. She gets it in the same place Jake does. During chapter one there is a building you enter with ruined walls and explosive barrels all over the place. The magnum is upstairs in a box.

Some say the infinite Grenade Launcher is a good infinite weapon for Chris.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#6shadowx9471(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2012 12:15:28 PM
Ok cool, one more question though, where can i get the grenade launcher for Chris?
---
#7simonbelmont2Posted 10/21/2012 12:16:39 PM
shadowx9471 posted...
Ok cool, one more question though, where can i get the grenade launcher for Chris?

Good question, I don't remember exactly where I found it. I think it was in China before the fight with the chopper.
---
#8ocelot51Posted 10/21/2012 12:19:45 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...

Good question, I don't remember exactly where I found it. I think it was in China before the fight with the chopper.

Exactly. You HAVE to get it to continue. It's the only thing that'll take the chopper out. Unless you're playing online, and the Jake player destroys the chopper himself.
---
"It is only [in La Mulana] that we entrust our fate." -Japanese indie developer NIGORO on their love of the art.
#9pobattiPosted 10/21/2012 12:31:23 PM
Spiritlittle posted...
Jake chapter 1. That's it. Chris doesn't get the magnum.

Leon and Helena get the Lightning Hawk.

Jake and Sherry get the Elephant Killer in the area you fight Ustanak for the first time, subtly placed as if the game expects you to use it in that fight.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 10/21/2012 12:34:50 PM
ocelot51 posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
shadowx9471 posted...

Exactly. You HAVE to get it to continue. It's the only thing that'll take the chopper out. Unless you're playing online, and the Jake player destroys the chopper himself.

Oh yeah, that's right.
---