This game so far

#1SePHiRoTh_D2kPosted 10/24/2012 7:52:09 PM
When I first picked up this game (Oct 3rd) and played it. I thought it was so bad I literally played only 1 chapter and put the game down. Today I just picked the game back up and gave it another chance.
I was not disappointed. So far I beat Leon's campaign and I was satisfied (Ada is a troll though)
Maybe I expected the game to live up to the hype too much or expected it to be better than RE4 and RE5. I should of just viewed it as its own game. Sure its not better than its 2 predecessors and there are some aspects that I don't like, but it's still a pretty fun game, and any RE game is a +.
I could list all the negative aspects of the game but I'm sure most of you hear that already, so no need in adding insult to injury. I think its a fun idea adding multiple storyline to the game. I'm sure the RE7 will be a lot better and return to one campaign.

So if someone offers you this game for cheap because they don't like it. Buy it, its worth it.
#2JascoDPosted 10/24/2012 8:05:23 PM
I only enjoyed it the first time.

The first RE game that I did not want to replay. The urge was gone.

But for a cheap price? Hell yeah, it's worth it.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#3teehee23Posted 10/24/2012 8:18:35 PM
I only enjoyed Leon's level in the demo.
Thought Chris and Jake's demos were too far strayed from the RE formula.

Still bought the game knowing that I would at least enjoy Leon's campaign but after getting a feel for all of it RE6 has because one of my all-time favorite games. We played all 3 campaigns co-op and it was so much fun and now I'm going through Leon's campaign again single player.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...