This game so far

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game so far

User Info: SePHiRoTh_D2k

SePHiRoTh_D2k
4 years ago#1
When I first picked up this game (Oct 3rd) and played it. I thought it was so bad I literally played only 1 chapter and put the game down. Today I just picked the game back up and gave it another chance.
I was not disappointed. So far I beat Leon's campaign and I was satisfied (Ada is a troll though)
Maybe I expected the game to live up to the hype too much or expected it to be better than RE4 and RE5. I should of just viewed it as its own game. Sure its not better than its 2 predecessors and there are some aspects that I don't like, but it's still a pretty fun game, and any RE game is a +.
I could list all the negative aspects of the game but I'm sure most of you hear that already, so no need in adding insult to injury. I think its a fun idea adding multiple storyline to the game. I'm sure the RE7 will be a lot better and return to one campaign.

So if someone offers you this game for cheap because they don't like it. Buy it, its worth it.

User Info: JascoD

JascoD
4 years ago#2
I only enjoyed it the first time.

The first RE game that I did not want to replay. The urge was gone.

But for a cheap price? Hell yeah, it's worth it.
Itchy Tasty!

User Info: teehee23

teehee23
4 years ago#3
I only enjoyed Leon's level in the demo.
Thought Chris and Jake's demos were too far strayed from the RE formula.

Still bought the game knowing that I would at least enjoy Leon's campaign but after getting a feel for all of it RE6 has because one of my all-time favorite games. We played all 3 campaigns co-op and it was so much fun and now I'm going through Leon's campaign again single player.
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game so far

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived