is resident evil 6 that bad

#31blazinapplePosted 11/15/2012 9:17:29 AM
gameguy006 posted...
People will defend this game to the ground. I had no problem when Resident Evil started changing in 4 and 5. I loved the old games , but didn't mind the change. The fact is people feel they need to defend their bad purchase no matter what. Truth is, its just not a fun game. It's annoying and mediocre. When I got to the Chris part I thought I was playing CoD. If they turned CoD into a poorly designed third person shooter with gun toting zombie wanna-be's and mutants.

your right about that... if CoD did make a poorly designed wanna-be zombie shooter... ding ding we have a winner.

and to the other guy... those things may not have effected you and your love for nonstop action... maybe your a bandwagon hopper or never played other RE's. but your off your rocker if you think those things dont greatly effect and change the game into the turdfest that is RE6.

to actually say its not as action packed as i claimed... which is FACT (its is a action-title). Explosions in EVERY CHAPTER. speaks volumes about your knowledge what is and whats not an action fest.

the fact that there is no puzzle solving, no real strategy, just run, dodge, keep shooting til its dead or cutscene pops up, makes it a third person action fest.... poorly done too btw
---
vote for pedro
#32butsizzlePosted 11/15/2012 2:08:02 PM
Quote:It isn't bad at all. What about PS3?

The main problem is the people that want an exact copy of 1-3

---

@GangstaFoLife

No one ever said that
---
"Did you just say that you respect pedophiles?" - butsizzle
"Hell yeah." - _Sawyer
#33blazinapplePosted 11/15/2012 6:50:08 PM
butsizzle posted...
Quote:It isn't bad at all. What about PS3?

The main problem is the people that want an exact copy of 1-3

---

@GangstaFoLife

No one ever said that

ty
---
vote for pedro