So is the Ustanak the new Nemesis?

#1DegalonPosted 11/4/2012 9:03:08 PM
Seems like it. Granted, i've only played the first chapter of Jake's campaign.

So its kinda like..

Leon: RE1/RE2
Chris: RE4/RE5
Jake: RE5/RE3
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2JascoDPosted 11/4/2012 9:08:47 PM
Ustanak beats Nemesis on every level. He...simply....won't.....stop....coming........back......
---
Itchy Tasty!
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 11/4/2012 9:14:18 PM
JascoD posted...
Ustanak beats Nemesis on every level. He...simply....won't.....stop....coming........back......

Then he lost after getting punched. Capcom wishes Ustanak is the new Nemesis.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/605604-resident-evil-6/reviews/review-152220
#4brunbbmercPosted 11/4/2012 9:23:34 PM
you fought nemesis more than you fight hoobastank

he isnt really the new nemesis. he shows up a few times but all of the bosses do
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#5UltimateGeth39Posted 11/4/2012 10:16:31 PM
he didnt lose by getting punched he lost by being inside an underwater base while it was exploding the punch just knocked him into the lava and that didnt do crap to him nemesis is awesome but ustanak is just insane.
#6DarkSymbiotePosted 11/4/2012 10:57:34 PM
Ustanak fell after getting punched. At other times he just stands there waiting people to come through a door.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/605604-resident-evil-6/reviews/review-152220
#7UltimateGeth39Posted 11/4/2012 10:59:47 PM
yeah he wasnt exactly standing on a wide area he lost his balance and he survived a lot more than nemesis.
#8desi_shinobiPosted 11/5/2012 5:29:38 PM
Nemesis did survive a shot from a railgun to be only be finished by 5 shots from a Magnum.

Ustanak came out from the lava in fighting form but to die from a Magnum shot to the heart.

Lava or Railgun...which one is more devastating...

Though Mr X from RE2 survived the Lava and returned even stronger.

Albert Wesker in RE5..although melting in lava in a volcano, he still tried to take down the chopper but Sheva and Christ sent two rockets to the face to end it.

Ustanak probably went through more punishment then Nemesis.

But I personally prefer Nemesis.. (This is probably nostalgia speaking..)
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#9mudelledgePosted 11/5/2012 6:52:43 PM
This is why some statistical geniuses get involved with a script writter, and throw in a person who is a film creator....

Get them together to make a ****ing show so these pointless debates will ever be epic in medial history....and people can stfu....

This is a worse debate of who would win out of spawn...or goku......no one cares but it would be cool to see, and honestly it would last forever....
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#10DarkPhoenix222Posted 11/5/2012 7:00:40 PM
Ustanak will never be Nemesis. He's below. Nemesis followed you EVERYWHERE. In halls, outside, at the church. And once you get him down, he gets right back up and comes at you 2 rooms later. Ustanak followed you, but to an extent. His appearances weren't random like Nemesis, it was planned. It was always a "Boss". He didn't appear like Nemesis did and he got nearly punched to death. Punch Nemesis like that and watch him smack you across the room.