Your Final Score for Resident Evil 6.

#1desi_shinobiPosted 11/6/2012 7:13:13 PM
What would you rate it out of 10 (The whole package) - Results (238 votes)
2.1% (5 votes)
0.84% (2 votes)
0.42% (1 votes)
2.52% (6 votes)
4.2% (10 votes)
5.04% (12 votes)
23.95% (57 votes)
38.24% (91 votes)
15.97% (38 votes)
PERFECT
6.72% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The game has been out for a while and I like to know peoples personal score for the game.

I found the game AMAZING and I rank it up there with my all time favourite RE2.

My gripe with the game were though:

- No alt costumes for Campaign (Hopefully it will be DLC)
- Lack of weapons
- Soundtrack was mediocre ( Minus main theme, Leons campaign and Mercs mode)
- Could have done abit more with the story

Control scheme is so good that I find it hard to go back to RE4 and RE5.
Mercenaries mode is addictive as ever.
The game had so much variety it was SWEEET!!

Its a 9/10 from me!!
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#2JRS511Posted 11/6/2012 7:21:16 PM
This won't end well.
---
"I just want to watch the whole world burn"
#3RineN1Posted 11/6/2012 8:02:36 PM
JRS511 posted...
This won't end well.

I can count the number of trolls remaining with just 1 hand so dont worry
Anyway, i give it an 8
The camera, graphics and controls are a hit and miss
Though they are pretty decent, they could have been better
The level textures are kinda poor, but the details on enemies and the main charas are pretty nice
Controls are a bit clunky but once you get used to them they are pretty comfy
This game might not be perfect, but it didnt reserve those 4s in ratings :s
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA) Watching: Kill me Baby
#4ShadowlinkexPosted 11/6/2012 8:19:24 PM
Gotta give it a 7.

The overall game is amazing, imo, but it has its various flaws keeping it from an 8+. The graphics, I'm quite sure everyone has noticed, are inferior to that of re5's. Although graphics aren't everything and I'm not one to complain or criticize much on graphics, it seems like rather poor work on Capcom's part.

The gameplay is amazing for sure, the "fluidity" of characters is vastly improved on and the the different environment melees, straightup melee possibilities; for a going-to-take-an-action-route game, it's perfect.

The camera kills the game on some parts; not that I get motion sickness, but it is tedious at times, particularly when melee'ing or every some sections of the campaign where the camera pans in/out (Ada's campaign for ex.) and also when melee'ing time crystals in Mercs, it's tedious.

The "organization" of the game doesn't feel as top notch as re5's might I mention. I won't go in-depth with it but re6 just seems disorganized and not well-worked on.

And finally, the overall content really boosts this game's score for me. Played for quite a lot already and it doesn't seem like I'll be getting tired of it anytime soon.
#5Dave_GahanPosted 11/6/2012 8:57:17 PM
The game is a 5.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/240/gemma2k.jpg
HOUSTON TEXANS (7-1) BEST TEAM IN THE NFL
#6ZeeksiePosted 11/6/2012 8:59:08 PM
This is what people are complaining about? Seriously?

No complaints about the parts where the games takes the camera control away from the player while the action is still going? Often resulting in players getting hit, or worse, thrown into the dying state?

No complaints about the inability to discard weapons or manage your loadout? Which results in a messed up inventory. Not to mention Piers and Helena end up with two sniper rifles and two shotguns which is ridiculous.

No complaints about zombies armed with firearms with 100% accuracy?

The list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, I really like RE6, but if this is what people are complaining about and Capcom listens to you, then I'm freaking done with this game.
---
http://zeeksie.deviantart.com
#7ShadowlinkexPosted 11/6/2012 9:09:37 PM
Dave_Gahan posted...
The game is a 5.

Your post is a 1/10.
#8JRS511Posted 11/6/2012 9:28:33 PM
I gave it an 8.
---
"I just want to watch the whole world burn"
#9EnrampagementPosted 11/6/2012 9:30:10 PM
I give it a seven

Had it's ups and downs, but I enjoyed it for the most part

Needed more boulders though
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p566/chippfish/chris-1.gif
#10LiNkTrIfOrCePosted 11/6/2012 9:52:25 PM
8/10 for me.

Still don't understand the hate for this game, I agree with TC about the controls and I'm glad that capcom chose to have manual dodging moves instead of QTEs like in RE4/RE5 (and RE3 too, even though you had to be precise as hell to dodge attacks in that game) I also liked the idea of having multiple campaigns and the 4 player parts in the story were cool, Mercs is still a very addictive minigame, Agent Hunt is kinda for lols and trolling the campaigns of other players and even though I preferred the weapon upgrade system in RE4/RE5 the skill system in 6 is good enough for replayability.

Now that said, I still think RE4 and the original RE are the superior games in the series.