Your Final Score for Resident Evil 6.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Your Final Score for Resident Evil 6.

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#31
IMO this game deserves at least an 8, the american reviewers are biased big time, they must have been playing half-assed FPS games before reviewing RE6

or you know they actually have higher standards to what makes a good action game. RE is a 6/10 at best. The average for this game is about 6.5-7. tbh that's about what this game is worth. I would personally give it a 3/10. But I can understand why it would be given 6-7. Anything higher people just have poor taste.
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#32
Theres nothing addictive about a mercenaries mode that is time based. Playing RE5s mode always feels stressing and annoying as heck with a clock down your throat. You can never play how you feel like. I dont give a f%$@ about some stupid highscore. Why do japanese think that is cool to go for? Let someone else make this mode and give us a proper horde or survival untimed mode. I am not kidding. Let me play until all enemies are dead or until i die. These japanese creators are living in the 90s with outdated annoying clocks. This is not a puzzle or racing game. Jeez. I can get kills easily i dont need a damn clock in my way. The games always end fast cuz of a clock.

This game gets an 7 out 10 for me cuz of the lack of a horde survival mode that should have been in since RE4. I dont get why they dont do it. Why do people love timers in a shooting genre?

User Info: tsukia8

tsukia8
4 years ago#33
BL2 is a 9.5 game.

This one is 8 yet not a great 8.
Let's go Pauline. Fleur de Lys!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Your Final Score for Resident Evil 6.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived