The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So, how is this game really?

#1KillfaceDingoPosted 11/7/2012 8:47:27 AM
Loved RE4, liked 5 quite a bit (enough to get every achievement which I never do)

But I was not impressed at all with the demo for this game. Is the full game better?

I have heard from some friends that it is good. But then I have also heard from some friends that it is horrible.

What do you guys think?
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#2StupidMofozPosted 11/7/2012 8:48:44 AM
If you don't like the general game play in the demo then you wont like the full game.

However if you like the gameplay, and enjoy mercs, you'll like the game. The story mode is kind of just there for the lore and achievements.
#312ehstevePosted 11/7/2012 8:49:36 AM
I really like it. Borrow it from a friend or rent it to give it a better try.
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Nov. 1/12
#4KillfaceDingo(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 9:10:22 AM
So have they really upgraded Mercs since 5 then? Only Mercs I have played are 4 and the original mercs in 5, no dlc.

I liked it, played it a good bit, wasn't much to it though. The way you are putting it is like half the game is based around it.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#512ehstevePosted 11/7/2012 9:11:57 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
So have they really upgraded Mercs since 5 then? Only Mercs I have played are 4 and the original mercs in 5, no dlc.

I liked it, played it a good bit, wasn't much to it though. The way you are putting it is like half the game is based around it.

There's a lot of opinion that the real game is Mercs, the campaigns are filler. I'm the opposite. But then again if I do play Modern Warfare, it's for the campaign...
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Nov. 1/12
#6OKRecords1138Posted 11/7/2012 9:15:52 AM
It's okay. It's not spectacular, and it's not the worst.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#7la2ya2nPosted 11/7/2012 9:32:56 AM
OKRecords1138 posted...
It's okay. It's not spectacular, and it's not the worst.

^Basically this in my opinion. If I were you, definitely try the demo first. And then if you like it wait till its like $40 or less
---
b ^_^ d
Gamertag: la2ya2n PSN: ijama
#8zenandiPosted 11/7/2012 9:46:29 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...

Half the game is an understatement...

Things like Counters, Melees, Coup de Grace, etc... CORE gameplay features but ironically things most casuals won't even think about doing in a casual run of the main campaign, and indeed have no reason to even try in the campaign.

And that's exactly why opinions are split I feel.

A good portion expect it to be a Gears of War shooter, which is why they're not appreciating what the gameplay can really do.

The other portion sees it for what it is, and can enjoy the game.

Case in point -- went back to Campaign recently after pretty much learning the Mercs gameplay to a good level. It was so much better the second time. All the 'difficult' part turned out to be just me being a mercs noob.
#9MegaSlimePosted 11/7/2012 3:13:35 PM
Awful Resident Evil, Good Action game.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#10Dave_GahanPosted 11/7/2012 3:39:55 PM
If you didn't like the demo, you won't like the game.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/240/gemma2k.jpg
HOUSTON TEXANS (7-1) BEST TEAM IN THE NFL