What is the definitive Resident Evil game?

#51BradoshadoPosted 11/13/2012 5:21:15 PM
REMake is the quintessential RE but it has horrible controls just like all the older RE's.

And yes I played them when they came out so none of this time context you don't understand BS.

The controls have always been terrible and they really should redo all of the old RE's with the new controls.

Otherwise, RE5 imo is the best overall since it really nailed the co-op aspect and dependency on your teammate. Trick is, I've never played it solo...and no one ever should. RE4 was good but had way too many rapid fire QTE's and BS deaths as well as some lulling points in the content. RE6 was great too and has the best controls of any of the games but the co-op was an afterthought and I rarely felt that dependent on my teammate. In addition, I had less of an idea of where i was or what I was doing in RE6 than I did in RE4 and RE5.

RE5
RE4
RE6
REMake
RE2
blahblah who cares
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like banana.
Yep, that tasted purple.
#52Dave_GahanPosted 11/13/2012 8:41:48 PM
moodyjm2 posted...
YawnTheSnake posted...
Rosetta__Stoner posted...
lol how are people saying RE4

I don't think people know what definitive means

^ This

They are saying it is the definitive RE game,because they believe it is the most defining, complete game of the series. Or we could all put on our nostalgia glasses, pretend only the first games exist, and sing songs around the camp fire.

You're clueless also. Great.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img29/240/gemma2k.jpg
HOUSTON TEXANS (8-1) BEST TEAM IN THE NFL
#53moodyjm2Posted 11/14/2012 9:10:45 AM
Dave_Gahan posted...
moodyjm2 posted...
YawnTheSnake posted...
Rosetta__Stoner posted...
lol how are people saying RE4

I don't think people know what definitive means

^ This

They are saying it is the definitive RE game,because they believe it is the most defining, complete game of the series. Or we could all put on our nostalgia glasses, pretend only the first games exist, and sing songs around the camp fire.

You're clueless also. Great.

Do you also not understand the definition of definitive? I could link you to Dictionary.com, but I'm sure you can find it. Or are you just one of the regular RE6 haters on this board, who clearly values his time?
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day one night at a time."
#54DavyyyyPosted 11/14/2012 1:12:03 PM
I have had most fun with Renake and RE 5 Gold Edition. So those two are the best imo.