Just bought RE 6 A last night, question

#1Mindwipe77Posted 11/10/2012 8:37:35 AM
I only played for an hour last night since it was late when i started it and i'm still on chapter 1(made it to sewers before turning it off). I noticed while i was going through chapter 1( fun game btw) that i seemed to get randomly 1-shotted from zombies. Most of the time i could shoot/melee them just fine but other times i'd be instantly put on my back in 1 hit, revived by team mate and be very low on health. This happened quite a few times. I'm wondering what causes this? Do certain enemies 1 shot you, or was i doing something wrong?
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#2deadpool_legendPosted 11/10/2012 12:25:58 PM
Uh no...unless you get grabbed and don't follow the Quick Time Even prompt, you shouldn't take more than one bar or two bars of damage, assuming you're playing on Normal. Are you sure you had full health when you got attacked? I know that's a dumb question, but nothing in this game really one-shots you.
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#3blazinapplePosted 11/10/2012 12:34:37 PM
deadpool_legend posted...
Uh no...unless you get grabbed and don't follow the Quick Time Even prompt, you shouldn't take more than one bar or two bars of damage, assuming you're playing on Normal. Are you sure you had full health when you got attacked? I know that's a dumb question, but nothing in this game really one-shots you.

not true... ive been 1 shotted by a javo with a machete with def lvl 3, also been 1 shotted by ustanaks shotgun arm in the boss battle with jake and sherry... on normal too... its a glitch
---
vote for pedro
#4blazinapplePosted 11/10/2012 12:36:44 PM
oh just wanted to add... i know its a glitch because i took a shotgun blast to the face on pro from ustanak and had 3 or 4 bars of health lost with def lvl 3.

this game is just ridiculous most of the time.
---
vote for pedro
#5deadpool_legendPosted 11/10/2012 12:36:46 PM
blazinapple posted...

not true... ive been 1 shotted by a javo with a machete with def lvl 3, also been 1 shotted by ustanaks shotgun arm in the boss battle with jake and sherry... on normal too... its a glitch

I've sunk about 80+ hours into the game so far...that has never happened to me...and if it is a glitch, it's obviously a rare one and so for it to happen to TC so many times within like an hour, seems off.
---
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#6Mindwipe77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 12:46:47 PM
maybe it was a glitch idunno but it did happen several times. Like when i was in the part where you have to find the keycard for the gate, i was shooting a zomb then all of a sudden bam im on my back in an instant, and i had full life.
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#7deadpool_legendPosted 11/10/2012 12:48:19 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
maybe it was a glitch idunno but it did happen several times. Like when i was in the part where you have to find the keycard for the gate, i was shooting a zomb then all of a sudden bam im on my back in an instant, and i had full life.

What difficulty are you on? Though even Pro mode shouldn't really have anything that can one shot you either...
---
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#8Mindwipe77(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:11:34 PM
i started on normal. I'll see if it does it again when i start playing again this evening. I have never seen anything like that in any RE game before, im sure it was a glitch, i hope
---
Lightning's #1 Fan!!!
Waiting for Wii-U!
#9blazinapplePosted 11/10/2012 1:50:14 PM
blazinapple posted...

I've sunk about 80+ hours into the game so far...that has never happened to me...and if it is a glitch, it's obviously a rare one and so for it to happen to TC so many times within like an hour, seems off.

nah i dont think it is as rare as u may think. it has happened as well to 2 of my buddies.1 friend got hit by a sniper javo after killing the snake and went down instantly and another by some random zombie cop flailing his arms in that mercs stage that looks like taichi or whatever that place is called.

this is on normal with def lvl 3 (both of us rocking that skill) in campaign with the 1 guy

As for the other guy i play with in mercs. he had full health. even screwing up the qte/counter, at most it should take maybe 2-3 bars... maybe 4 on pro.(but u cant change diff. in mercs.) been awhile since i let a enemy grab me n get that far.

i would say its a uncommon problem.... def. not rare
---
vote for pedro
#10deadpool_legendPosted 11/10/2012 1:51:47 PM
blazinapple posted...
blazinapple posted...

nah i dont think it is as rare as u may think. it has happened as well to 2 of my buddies.1 friend got hit by a sniper javo after killing the snake and went down instantly and another by some random zombie cop flailing his arms in that mercs stage that looks like taichi or whatever that place is called.

this is on normal with def lvl 3 (both of us rocking that skill) in campaign with the 1 guy

As for the other guy i play with in mercs. he had full health. even screwing up the qte/counter, at most it should take maybe 2-3 bars... maybe 4 on pro.(but u cant change diff. in mercs.) been awhile since i let a enemy grab me n get that far.

i would say its a uncommon problem.... def. not rare

How odd. I swear I've never encountered it...maybe I just didn't notice, but you'd think I would...especially if it's as common as you say...
---
-Deadpool, Issue #3