God I love Leon's campaign. *Spoilers*

#11SolidStryderPosted 11/19/2012 9:23:58 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
teehee23 posted...
I agree, the drive through the fog was just one of many moments in Leon's campaign that defines what the RE series has always been about. There's a part in chapter 5 I believe where Leon' is running down a hallway and as opens a door you see shadows and then a dozen zombies coming right at you. The shadows of the zombies in the subway was a great moment too.

I hated the Simmons boss fight until Ada's campaign when you play her using the helicopter helping Leon and Helena. Simmons wanted Ada so desperately and there she is, just out of reach again, and helping fight against him. All his devious plans falling apart and the woman he is infatuated with hitting him with her one-liners and machine gun fire.
So perfect since Leon was there.

What I've noticed is that the hates that started towards RE5 was from the forced co-op.
I've learned that so many RE fanboys play games alone while RE5 and RE6 promote co-op. It's not the Capcom Guys fault that so many of those kids are anti-social.

The only parts of RE6 that I don't enjoy playing again are chasing Ada in her car, boss Simmons-TREX, and Chris and Pier's boss fight against Haos with its scripted run. Besides that the game is magnificent and will always be in my collection.

I'm an RE veteran and I loved RE5 and loved the co-op but thought RE6 overall was a travesty to the series. Explain that with your unfounded logic.

Really? RE6 had more of the classic RE feel with less of the sunlight and Africa feel than RE5 ever did. That's a travesty? Was 4 your first game broski?
#12molotov ckoctailPosted 11/19/2012 9:14:48 PM
Resident Evil could be creepy in the sunlight if they did it right. They chose super action brothers, though, so it felt more like a RE version of a gears campaign.
---
You offend, yet you say not to be so defensive. This is Indigenous land. YOU get out!
#13ChaobringerPosted 11/20/2012 4:30:49 AM
But RE6 has Ustanak, he alone makes the game worth playing among other things.
#14IamChaChaPosted 11/22/2012 4:00:23 AM
Degalon. Well well well. Been a while since I played MK. How's the online populace?
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?
#15Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 1:49:28 AM
IamChaCha posted...
Degalon. Well well well. Been a while since I played MK. How's the online populace?

No idea. Haven't played it in months. Stopped playing that game a long time ago, after it became a matter of "going through the motions" when fighting people.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#16DrakoVongola1Posted 11/24/2012 8:05:53 PM
teehee23 posted...
I agree, the drive through the fog was just one of many moments in Leon's campaign that defines what the RE series has always been about. There's a part in chapter 5 I believe where Leon' is running down a hallway and as opens a door you see shadows and then a dozen zombies coming right at you. The shadows of the zombies in the subway was a great moment too.

I hated the Simmons boss fight until Ada's campaign when you play her using the helicopter helping Leon and Helena. Simmons wanted Ada so desperately and there she is, just out of reach again, and helping fight against him. All his devious plans falling apart and the woman he is infatuated with hitting him with her one-liners and machine gun fire.
So perfect since Leon was there.

What I've noticed is that the hates that started towards RE5 was from the forced co-op.
I've learned that so many RE fanboys play games alone while RE5 and RE6 promote co-op. It's not the Capcom Guys fault that so many of those kids are anti-social.

The only parts of RE6 that I don't enjoy playing again are chasing Ada in her car, boss Simmons-TREX, and Chris and Pier's boss fight against Haos with its scripted run. Besides that the game is magnificent and will always be in my collection.

You had a decent post until you had to ruin everything by saying that, especially the last part.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#17IamChaChaPosted 11/25/2012 4:34:58 AM
Degalon posted...
IamChaCha posted...

No idea. Haven't played it in months. Stopped playing that game a long time ago, after it became a matter of "going through the motions" when fighting people.

I see. Figured as much. Your sig brought back pleasant memories.Both my mains as well ;)
---
If Jimmy's mom had four children, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, what is the fourth ones name?