Anyone else throw up when (Spoilers)

#1Massiv3_CrabsPosted 11/12/2012 1:46:19 AM
Jake and Sherry launched themselves over some BUILDINGS that were up to 30 floors high during the bike ride? This game is so over the top! I found myself rolling my eyes at everything on screen. From the NUKE like explosion when the Jet fell onto the tanker in the intro mission, to the MATRIX like vehicle bike jumps. It's almost like a group of 6 year old's got together and just started writing the most ridiculous sequence of events possible which did not include Jesus, the moon exploding, or time travel.
---
Shaq, the mighty conqueror razes the fields of his adversaries. His eyes tormenting the unlawful, and calming the innocent. He is The Enforcer of Justice
#2Waffle manPosted 11/12/2012 1:54:58 AM
Yeah... there was quite a few ridiculous eye rolling moments in many forms. I have to disagree with other people saying that it's nothing new to the series. Well... sort of. Of course the cheesiness is not new story wise. However, there's a difference between "so bad it's good" and taking it seriously and just being bad...
---
They should have a stronger word for killing. Like BadWrong. Or, baddong. Yes, Killing is Baddong. - The Chosen One
#3teehee23Posted 11/12/2012 2:55:18 AM
I thought it was breath-taking and very realistic considering the quantum physics theory and Sherry's spectacular posterior.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#4sonicsonicPosted 11/12/2012 5:17:44 AM
Since RE4 each game has been swamped with OTT action sequences. Nothing can top Chris fighting a boulder for being completely ridiculous.
#5desi_shinobiPosted 11/12/2012 5:42:16 AM
I actually thought it was wicked. I for one do enjoy over the top action sequences. Seeing as RE is no longer survival horror and now a TPS. I welcome action sequences with open arms.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#6blazinapplePosted 11/12/2012 9:37:57 AM
teehee23 posted...
I thought it was breath-taking and very realistic considering the quantum physics theory and Sherry's spectacular posterior.

teehee, do you ever get sick of jock riding RE6? or just like being totally biased no matter how many faults may be in the game?

its kind of disgusting and you should have more respect for yourself.

::shrugs:: oh well, trolls will be trolls i guess.... under his troll bridge with his girl-friend palm-ala
---
vote for pedro
#7blazinapplePosted 11/12/2012 9:44:28 AM
alot of scenes are beyond over the top... flying off a roof with a motorcycle and it not being totally destroyed... i call BS

i also call BS on every car crash with no one breaking any bones or just flat out dying.

so much more to add... but anywho

anyone who claimed RE5 chris boulder punching is BS... guess what.... thats nothing compared to what goes on in RE6... sighs
---
vote for pedro
#8teehee23Posted 11/12/2012 12:22:16 PM
blazinapple posted...
teehee23 posted...

teehee, do you ever get sick of jock riding RE6? or just like being totally biased no matter how many faults may be in the game?

::shrugs:: oh well, trolls will be trolls i guess.... under his troll bridge with his girl-friend palm-ala

I'm curious why me enjoying RE6 so much causes you to lose sleep?
RE6 is a great game to me.

If the haters can post their hates I can post my positivity.
Do not mind!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#9desi_shinobiPosted 11/12/2012 12:41:29 PM
teehee23 posted...
blazinapple posted...
teehee23 posted...

I'm curious why me enjoying RE6 so much causes you to lose sleep?
RE6 is a great game to me.

If the haters can post their hates I can post my positivity.
Do not mind!

I second this. I found Resident Evil 6 to be amazing. RE wasn't ever really known for "realism".
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#10burnoutguy314Posted 11/12/2012 1:53:19 PM
Any old school RE fan knows that the series started its action sequences with RE3. The only true survival horror game post RE2 is REmake-- it's the way RE has always been, and will continue to be.
---
REALDEMO