Anyone else throw up when (Spoilers)

#11JamanjaxPosted 11/12/2012 2:46:28 PM
teehee, do you ever get sick of jock riding RE6? or just like being totally biased no matter how many faults may be in the game?

Well in his defense, you can't fault a game for being over-the-top and ridiculous when that's the entire premise of the series. If anything, you're a fool for taking it so seriously.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#12RetneugPosted 11/12/2012 3:00:58 PM(edited)
burnoutguy314 posted...
Any old school RE fan knows that the series started its action sequences with RE3. The only true survival horror game post RE2 is REmake-- it's the way RE has always been, and will continue to be.

I hear Revelations is pretty survival-horror as well... And coincidentally I plan on getting it today provided Walmart has it.
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#13xchaosx97Posted 11/12/2012 3:40:14 PM
teehee23 posted...
blazinapple posted...
teehee23 posted...
I thought it was breath-taking and very realistic considering the quantum physics theory and Sherry's spectacular posterior.

teehee, do you ever get sick of jock riding RE6? or just like being totally biased no matter how many faults may be in the game?

its kind of disgusting and you should have more respect for yourself.

::shrugs:: oh well, trolls will be trolls i guess.... under his troll bridge with his girl-friend palm-ala

I'm curious why me enjoying RE6 so much causes you to lose sleep?
RE6 is a great game to me.

If the haters can post their hates I can post my positivity.
Do not mind!

Logical response is logical

+1 internetz
---
Quit trunching my oatwads!
#14hehe101Posted 11/12/2012 5:00:06 PM
teehee23 posted...
I thought it was breath-taking and very realistic considering the quantum physics theory and Sherry's spectacular posterior.

This
#15blazinapplePosted 11/15/2012 6:54:56 PM
teehee23 posted...
blazinapple posted...
teehee23 posted...

its kind of disgusting and you should have more respect for yourself.

::shrugs:: oh well, trolls will be trolls i guess.... under his troll bridge with his girl-friend palm-ala

I'm curious why me enjoying RE6 so much causes you to lose sleep?
RE6 is a great game to me.

If the haters can post their hates I can post my positivity.
Do not mind!

no slept loss... just tired of you misinforming gamers like fox news reports politics
---
vote for pedro
#16StupidMofozPosted 11/15/2012 7:52:06 PM(edited)
Nothing beats the stupidity of Leons laser scene in 4.
#17nihtwingPosted 11/15/2012 8:54:26 PM
Jake and Sherry on snowmobiles is also unreal methinks. If they get hit by a fallen tree its a game over. However they can go seemingly a hundred or so feet in the air without any problem provided the right button is hit at right time.
#18Hesk13Posted 11/16/2012 12:46:40 AM
Everyone's talking about the realism of the game. Just wanted to add a few extras of my own.
***SPOILERS***

I hate how a guy can turn into a dinosaur, a charging cat like thing and then a spider and then a fly/spider hybrid.
So unrealistc.

Also, monsters burtsing out of cocoons! OHEMGEE!

Angry people that have a sort of alien kinda monster thing burst out of them.

So unrealistic! I've only ever seen that happen, like, once in my life!
---
Let freedom Ring with a shotgun BLAST!
---
#19SolidStryderPosted 11/16/2012 12:50:49 AM
Hesk13 posted...
Everyone's talking about the realism of the game. Just wanted to add a few extras of my own.
***SPOILERS***

I hate how a guy can turn into a dinosaur, a charging cat like thing and then a spider and then a fly/spider hybrid.
So unrealistc.

Also, monsters burtsing out of cocoons! OHEMGEE!

Angry people that have a sort of alien kinda monster thing burst out of them.

So unrealistic! I've only ever seen that happen, like, once in my life!
---

Everything you've said applies to my last trip to NYC. Never again, man. Never again.