Easiest way to get through Pro - All campaigns

#2112ehsteve(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:42:25 AM
Button mashing isn't hard for me. Some Mario Party game gives you 10 seconds to mash a button and I pulled off 124 pushes...

Also, I have a few of the mentioned skill combos and switch back and forth, like when covering Finn for the railcar I switched to Infinited GL, Firearm 3, and Defense 3. Then when I know a QTE is coming up I switch my skills to one with Breakout.

Surprised no one mentioned making more than one set and swapping back and forth. But I didn't have some of the skills mentioned so I've done so.
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Nov. 1/12
#22deadpool_legendPosted 11/14/2012 1:46:46 PM
zenandi posted...
Seriously?

No one mentioned Breakout?

Have fun breaking controllers on Pro...

I've finished Chapter one of the first 3 campaigns and all of Ada's and so far have not had a single problem without breakout...
---
"Hairy Zeus on a traffic light!"
-Deadpool, Issue #3
#23Brother EinPosted 11/14/2012 2:46:22 PM
_Rinku_ posted...
zenandi posted...
brunbbmerc posted...
they arent hard

rotate both analog sticks instead of shaking it and its easy

and professional is easy regardless

uh-huh...

Tried mashing A on Simmons yet?

Besides, the difference is huge enough to warrant a mention for anyone looking for an easier time, like TC.

I forgot about this: Throw on Breakout on one of you skill sets for when you get to the parts with Simmons on Professional. I'm almost positive that it's not physically possible to press the A button fast enough in those parts.

Just gonna say it as well, it's very possible to press it fast enough. Both me and a friend have done it with ease, you just gotta start pressing it as soon as possible. If you get behind, then you're screwed.
#24_Rinku_Posted 11/15/2012 5:46:15 PM
Brother Ein posted...
_Rinku_ posted...
zenandi posted...
brunbbmerc posted...
they arent hard

rotate both analog sticks instead of shaking it and its easy

and professional is easy regardless

uh-huh...

Tried mashing A on Simmons yet?

Besides, the difference is huge enough to warrant a mention for anyone looking for an easier time, like TC.

I forgot about this: Throw on Breakout on one of you skill sets for when you get to the parts with Simmons on Professional. I'm almost positive that it's not physically possible to press the A button fast enough in those parts.

Just gonna say it as well, it's very possible to press it fast enough. Both me and a friend have done it with ease, you just gotta start pressing it as soon as possible. If you get behind, then you're screwed.

Some people can do it, some can't. Breakout makes it easier. Just throw it on a skill set and equip it when you know difficult QTEs come up (and the Simmons ones were the only ones that gave me difficulty on Professional.)
#25Super Tobal ManPosted 11/15/2012 7:54:24 PM
I would like to recommend the following setup:

With Ada:
Recommended skills
Infinite Crossbow
Crossbow Master
Last Shot

Use the pipe bomb arrows for this setup.

Any character that carries these weapons:
Magnum:
Recommended skills
Infinite magnum
Magnum master
defense LV 3

Grenade Launcher:
Recommended skills
Infinite grenade launcher
Grenade Launcher Master
Shooting Wild

using these skill sets may put you to sleep while playing....
---
XBOX LIVE GT : Unspoken Hadou
#26Baze82Posted 11/16/2012 4:25:26 AM
Start hitting a before the on-screen message appears. I only failed when I started after the message appeared.
---
360 GT: Baze82 / Wii friendcode: 6698 2213 6029 5759 / Monster Hunter Tri EU-ID: AKGLZN, character: Venator
--- My common sense is tingling.
#27JiZjAzPosted 11/16/2012 6:13:20 AM
Defense x 3
Firepower x 3
Infinite AR

Any character except Piers, I honestly do not see how you can die unless cutscenes related!
---
[I broke the dam at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28CoolBeansAvlPosted 11/16/2012 9:01:39 AM
Field Medic was a godsend to me in single player Pro. Unfortunately Ada doesn't have that luxury.

The first infinite ammo I bought was Infinite Shotgun since it's a good weapon that everybody gets. Infinite Assault Rifle is good as a second choice, though Piers doesn't get an AR, I believe. For my Pro runs, which were only my second time through the game so consequently they were low-skilled runs, the sets I ran were Defense, Field Medic, and Infinite Shotgun or AR. For Ada I swapped out Field Medic to have both Shotgun and AR.
---
http://i.imgur.com/98y63.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yOcp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdX6S.jpg