Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6?

User Info: gameguy006

gameguy006
4 years ago#11
6 is a barely average game. It feels like a poorly made third person shooter. If you changed the characters and slapped a different title on it, it could have been anything. The game feels generic. Should have just made it into it's own game and gave it a corny name like Virus Survival Wars.

User Info: Soldier_0_Cross

Soldier_0_Cross
4 years ago#12
5 was more polished overall and a more fun experience. 6 still feels empty.
Go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb!

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#13
Dave_Gahan posted...
Szurkulet posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...
Easily RE5. You didn't even need a poll for this one.

Apparently you're wrong.

No I'm not. People just have terrible opinions.

They really need to limit internet browsing in special ed classes.

User Info: Szurkulet

Szurkulet
4 years ago#14
Dave_Gahan posted...
Szurkulet posted...
Dave_Gahan posted...
Easily RE5. You didn't even need a poll for this one.

Apparently you're wrong.

No I'm not. People just have terrible opinions.

I meant you're wrong as far as whether a poll is needed. Obviously it is, considering the division. I haven't personally played enough of 6 to weigh in on the matter.
What a charming prospect - the offer of oral copulation in exchange for pizza. If only the battle of Trafalgar was won in such a fashion. - Matt Berry/Snuff Box

User Info: halo2master06

halo2master06
4 years ago#15
Yeah terrible opinions being anyone who thinks re5 was more resident evil than 6. Aside from chris, jill, and wesker its just a generic action game. 6 is far superior in every way over 5. If not for wesker it would have been nothing but a re4 clone, at least 6 stands on its own.
Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
GT: MurderousBroly

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
4 years ago#16
5 was basically made by some guy who tried to make 4 and failed. 6 is made by some ass hat w/ a hardon for CoD's sales numbers.

It's lose lose who cares.
AE 2012: (Gouken), LoL: (Cho, Morde, J4), Chivalry: (Van)
Dark Souls 2

User Info: Pffrbt

Pffrbt
4 years ago#17
halo2master06 posted...
6 is far superior in every way over 5.

Except for the graphics, gameplay, pacing, story, and cohesiveness.

User Info: halo2master06

halo2master06
4 years ago#18
^

I think you're in denial there buddy if you think 5 has superior graphics, gameplay, story, and cohesiveness.
Chuck Norris once urinated in a semi truck's gas tank as a joke....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
GT: MurderousBroly

User Info: MegaSlime

MegaSlime
4 years ago#19
halo2master06 posted...
Yeah terrible opinions being anyone who thinks re5 was more resident evil than 6. Aside from chris, jill, and wesker its just a generic action game. 6 is far superior in every way over 5. If not for wesker it would have been nothing but a re4 clone, at least 6 stands on its own.

RE5 had the mechanics as the other RE games. 6 just turned into Call of Duty, Metal Gear... etc.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure

User Info: sonicsonic

sonicsonic
4 years ago#20
RE6 imo. I was so hyped for 5 after 4, but it was a big disappointment. 6 has superior controls, better mercs and far better locations.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived