Resi 6 Plot review and discussion , with parody! *Spoilers*

#11Rob_IndahoodPosted 12/13/2012 2:00:30 PM
I enjoyed your guys' humor a fair bit, had several jokes in there I would have done too, like "He's got friends on the other side" and the futurama reference. But anyways.

I like that you guys took a good analytical approach to the flaws of this game's story, and didn't just rant about it. Offering logical reasons as to why certain things are the way they are. Such as the reason why games were getting less scary. With main characters who knew what they were getting themselves into, they wouldn't be so taken by surprise anymore, and in fact start preparing to counterattack bioterrorism.

I always found Umbrella's reason for doing things was for greed. No matter how you spin it. If they are creating viruses to make the world's next superhuman, they would likely sell it on the black market, or to countries' armies around the world. They would be making the world a s****ier place no matter what. They're not like Abstergo, who has the best of humanity in mind, like an overly protective parent.

*sigh* maybe a competent writer will wander into Capcom's midst one day.
---
GT: Warhound07
#12Kairi_Li(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 8:37:56 PM
Thank you! Our videos and articles tend to veer more towards analytical, if we find room for humor we definitely take the chance, and RE6 has given us waaaay to much ammo than it should have. :)

Thanks for the comments!
---
First to provide the KH2 Opening FMV, Alpha Ultimania scans, Magazine scans and other media. KH2 Opening FMV Karaoke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xwt_WLZQ8U
#13FenDieselLivesPosted 12/20/2012 1:48:23 AM
Nice!
---
PSN and Xbox 360: FenDiesel
#14Kairi_Li(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 10:34:44 PM
Thank you so much for the comments and discussion so far!
---
First to provide the KH2 Opening FMV, Alpha Ultimania scans, Magazine scans and other media. KH2 Opening FMV Karaoke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xwt_WLZQ8U