Just played with a person using a new Mercs character

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Just played with a person using a new Mercs character

User Info: Oritsu

Oritsu
4 years ago#1
I was playing mercs when this guy from spain joins me and he picks some dude with a gas mask. I have unlocked all the characters I could possibly unlock in mercs.

So does anyone have any info on how to get this character?
Fate does not make your future. You create your own.

User Info: compy439

compy439
4 years ago#2
That is the BSAA Agent as far as I know the only way to unlock him is to mod the game.
90's gamer :)

User Info: Oritsu

Oritsu
4 years ago#3
compy439 posted...
That is the BSAA Agent as far as I know the only way to unlock him is to mod the game.

Oh okay, that is a shame, thank's for the info.
Fate does not make your future. You create your own.

User Info: burnoutguy314

burnoutguy314
4 years ago#4
I thought he was unlockable if you get a S rank in all the stages using Carla?
REALDEMO

User Info: elmata316

elmata316
4 years ago#5
as far i know (if someone can verify this) i read in the net that in mid december or earliest days on december, it will be a patch allowing to play Ada campaign on co-op using the BSAA Agent also playable on mercenaries plus some new multiplayer modes including a difficulty mode No hope which you can pretty much died in 2 to 3 shots on the campaign.

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#6
elmata316 posted...
as far i know (if someone can verify this) i read in the net that in mid december or earliest days on december, it will be a patch allowing to play Ada campaign on co-op using the BSAA Agent also playable on mercenaries plus some new multiplayer modes including a difficulty mode No hope which you can pretty much died in 2 to 3 shots on the campaign.

I've read about the patch, but I don't think I've seen any specifics on who Adas partner will be. I've been assuming it would be that guy, though.

User Info: RineN1

RineN1
4 years ago#7
SolidStryder posted...
elmata316 posted...

I've read about the patch, but I don't think I've seen any specifics on who Adas partner will be. I've been assuming it would be that guy, though.

A screen shot was shown, revealing her partner
And it was him! Try looking for it
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) DOOM 3 BFG (360) Watching: Mayoi Neko Overrun

User Info: SquallLuvsL4P

SquallLuvsL4P
4 years ago#8
Yep. Only way to unlock him right now is b modding the game.

To be honest, he's kinda sub-par in Mercs. yes I did mod m save just to unlock him what of it
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 21

User Info: Harleenz

Harleenz
4 years ago#9
SquallLuvsL4P posted...
Yep. Only way to unlock him right now is b modding the game.

To be honest, he's kinda sub-par in Mercs. yes I did mod m save just to unlock him what of it

What's his loadout?

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#10
RineN1 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
elmata316 posted...

A screen shot was shown, revealing her partner
And it was him! Try looking for it

Will do, I saw him in a YouTube video of the merc characters taunts but haven't really kept up with the latest news. Lent it to a friend after I finished the campaigns and usually don't like getting myself over excited with future content or releases til they launch lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Just played with a person using a new Mercs character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived