Just played with a person using a new Mercs character

#1OritsuPosted 11/17/2012 5:47:12 PM
I was playing mercs when this guy from spain joins me and he picks some dude with a gas mask. I have unlocked all the characters I could possibly unlock in mercs.

So does anyone have any info on how to get this character?
---
Fate does not make your future. You create your own.
#2compy439Posted 11/17/2012 5:49:26 PM
That is the BSAA Agent as far as I know the only way to unlock him is to mod the game.
---
90's gamer :)
#3Oritsu(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:54:07 PM
compy439 posted...
That is the BSAA Agent as far as I know the only way to unlock him is to mod the game.

Oh okay, that is a shame, thank's for the info.
---
Fate does not make your future. You create your own.
#4burnoutguy314Posted 11/18/2012 10:46:21 AM
I thought he was unlockable if you get a S rank in all the stages using Carla?
---
REALDEMO
#5elmata316Posted 11/18/2012 10:53:52 AM
as far i know (if someone can verify this) i read in the net that in mid december or earliest days on december, it will be a patch allowing to play Ada campaign on co-op using the BSAA Agent also playable on mercenaries plus some new multiplayer modes including a difficulty mode No hope which you can pretty much died in 2 to 3 shots on the campaign.
#6SolidStryderPosted 11/18/2012 11:34:33 AM
elmata316 posted...
as far i know (if someone can verify this) i read in the net that in mid december or earliest days on december, it will be a patch allowing to play Ada campaign on co-op using the BSAA Agent also playable on mercenaries plus some new multiplayer modes including a difficulty mode No hope which you can pretty much died in 2 to 3 shots on the campaign.

I've read about the patch, but I don't think I've seen any specifics on who Adas partner will be. I've been assuming it would be that guy, though.
#7RineN1Posted 11/18/2012 12:01:46 PM
SolidStryder posted...
elmata316 posted...

I've read about the patch, but I don't think I've seen any specifics on who Adas partner will be. I've been assuming it would be that guy, though.

A screen shot was shown, revealing her partner
And it was him! Try looking for it
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) DOOM 3 BFG (360) Watching: Mayoi Neko Overrun
#8SquallLuvsL4PPosted 11/18/2012 1:18:03 PM
Yep. Only way to unlock him right now is b modding the game.

To be honest, he's kinda sub-par in Mercs. yes I did mod m save just to unlock him what of it
---
This post is made of 100% REAL CHEESE
Care to take a bite? Number of bites: 21
#9HarleenzPosted 11/18/2012 3:09:08 PM
SquallLuvsL4P posted...
Yep. Only way to unlock him right now is b modding the game.

To be honest, he's kinda sub-par in Mercs. yes I did mod m save just to unlock him what of it

What's his loadout?
#10SolidStryderPosted 11/18/2012 4:17:31 PM
RineN1 posted...
SolidStryder posted...
elmata316 posted...

A screen shot was shown, revealing her partner
And it was him! Try looking for it

Will do, I saw him in a YouTube video of the merc characters taunts but haven't really kept up with the latest news. Lent it to a friend after I finished the campaigns and usually don't like getting myself over excited with future content or releases til they launch lol.