Resident Evil Is DEAD

#1GorelequintPosted 11/20/2012 12:21:39 PM
After playing this game and hoping it be much better than the last one
why has this game changed so much?
QTE is rigged too they is lot's of them most people say this is just a movie you watching not a game, now a button masher.

Mostly I hate with this game is that it has the same level struction as other resi games like the underground
levels or this perfect one the minecart sections which was on resi 4 & 5 where you jump in a minecart it take you
through most of the level and it last a very long TIME, why can't Capcom come up with new ideas? They can't anymore, doing the same thing over & over gets dull really quickly.

Mostly this is like the other's too you go in a house with windows (yep you guessed it)
then zombies slam at the windows much like other games and they climb in to get you.

Annoying this was the rope part at the end with Leon why did they not make it easy on you? Yeah it was ok but when Leon get's half way he will fall back down then you have to start again that's why I said sod it I quit and I never been on this lousy game again for weeks.
If you tryed the rope thing too I swear you keep falling too because it's just rigged/unfair

Capcom did not do a good job with making this game, as it's now DEAD -_-
thx for reading
#2Dark_SpiretPosted 11/20/2012 12:57:47 PM
welcome to 2005.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy 13-2 - Black Ops 2 - Torchlight 2
#3SolidStryderPosted 11/20/2012 1:19:37 PM
Wait, you go into a house with windows? CAPCOMS GONE TOO FAR! Pre-order cancelled.
#4JascoDPosted 11/20/2012 2:18:34 PM
RE 6 was, is, and will always be crap. But I still have hope for the whole RE saga.

Capcom will learn after all the feedback and will wait(hopefully) a couple of years before we get a 7 in the line. So they can see what they can improve. Until then, you must get Dead Space 3!

OR!!! Somehow port RE Revelations so all of us that dont have a 3DS can enjoy it!
---
Itchy Tasty!
#5NeVaRmoorePosted 11/20/2012 2:22:12 PM
lmao
#6OKRecords1138Posted 11/20/2012 2:28:00 PM
JascoD posted...
RE 6 was, is, and will always be crap.

I didn't get that memo.
---
See all your favorite toys of yesterday and today at The Toy Box - thetoybox1138.blogspot.com
#7ShadowlinkexPosted 11/20/2012 2:28:59 PM
DEAD? DEAD YOU SAY? AGAIN? IT DIED IN 04' AND DIED AGAIN? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, NOOOOES.

Apocalypse....!!
#8JascoDPosted 11/20/2012 2:33:35 PM
OKRecords1138 posted...
JascoD posted...

I didn't get that memo.

Its ok, since you like RE6, I bet there is a lot of things you dont get.
---
Itchy Tasty!
#9SolidStryderPosted 11/20/2012 2:39:37 PM
JascoD posted...
OKRecords1138 posted...
JascoD posted...

I didn't get that memo.

And the fail train continues!
#10PatrilotIVPosted 11/20/2012 2:51:04 PM

Not everyone accepts the invitation to hop on the bandwagon full of whiny strangers.