Resident Evil Is DEAD

#21DarkD3stinyPosted 11/20/2012 9:25:38 PM
SolidStryder posted...
Wait, you go into a house with windows? CAPCOMS GONE TOO FAR! Pre-order cancelled.

Capcom made houses with windows? omg Capcom you suck man you suck that's totally out of order. Thats it Im done with re, Capcom you've gone to far.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#22JascoDPosted 11/20/2012 9:31:02 PM
teehee23 posted...
JascoD posted...
RE 6 was, is, and will always be crap. But I still have hope for the whole RE saga.

Capcom will learn after all the feedback and will wait(hopefully) a couple of years before we get a 7 in the line. So they can see what they can improve. Until then, you must get Dead Space 3!

OR!!! Somehow port RE Revelations so all of us that dont have a 3DS can enjoy it!

RE6 is so great otherwise you wouldn't still be on the RE6 board.
Unless you're admitting that you're a loser then that's a horse of a different color.

Whats the matter? Did my finger go in too deep?
---
Itchy Tasty!
#23DarkD3stinyPosted 11/20/2012 9:32:59 PM
zenandi posted...
lol people will whine about anything.

TC Is literally complaining that RE 6 pays homage or takes inspiration from earlier games with some of its design.

You know, stuff like that isn't necessarily a bad thing. FFS, people still cry for more puzzles.

In fact, do EVERYTHIGN fresh, and I bet they whine the other way. OH MY GOD, IT"S SO NOT LIKE THE OLD RE.

Pff...

People complained when re changed, people are complaining 6 is still similar as previous two, dosent matter what Capcom does people will always complain.
---
My favourite re game is re6. Yes it has flaws but its basically a better version of re4 and re5.
#24teehee23Posted 11/20/2012 10:13:04 PM
JascoD posted...
teehee23 posted...
JascoD posted...
RE 6 was, is, and will always be crap. But I still have hope for the whole RE saga.

Capcom will learn after all the feedback and will wait(hopefully) a couple of years before we get a 7 in the line. So they can see what they can improve. Until then, you must get Dead Space 3!

OR!!! Somehow port RE Revelations so all of us that dont have a 3DS can enjoy it!

RE6 is so great otherwise you wouldn't still be on the RE6 board.
Unless you're admitting that you're a loser then that's a horse of a different color.

Whats the matter? Did my finger go in too deep?

I'm straight and not interested in your sexual advances.
Do not PM me and you ain't getting any teehee booty EVER.
No means NO, oldguy.

Nothing is the matter.
I have two (2) copies of the glorious Resident Evils 6 and looking forward to the extra content.
It going to be so nice.
I also have RE Revelations on my 3DS.
Shame you don't have one but keep up the hopes maybe someday you can afford one and that would make me a happy.

I luvs RE6 and RE Revelations is decent too.
I very happy.
Weeeeeee!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#25mbj7944Posted 11/21/2012 2:37:43 AM
Its a good game, honestly quit crying.
Its 1,000 times better than any boring Dead Space game. honestly man... i dont where all the hate for this game came from....
I mean I thought this board loved everything that has anything to do with Leon..... did that change?

let me guess.... would you guys like it if it had the Merchant?
---
Gamertag - Matt Bonds88
#26mbj7944Posted 11/21/2012 2:38:18 AM
ts a good game, honestly quit crying.
Its 1,000 times better than any boring Dead Space game. honestly man... i dont where all the hate for this game came from....
I mean I thought this board loved everything that has anything to do with Leon..... did that change?

let me guess.... would you guys like it if it had the Merchant?
---
Gamertag - Matt Bonds88
#27Andronicus87Posted 11/21/2012 2:45:41 AM
wow you really stink at this game. the rope thing is easy hold down both trigger buttons and press the one that not depressed on the screen while holding the other. and you can use BOTH control sticks for the wiggle and turning ones. this game is so easy on normal it scares me.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#28PechabusterPosted 11/22/2012 11:32:19 AM
SolidStryder posted...
Wait, you go into a house with windows? CAPCOMS GONE TOO FAR! Pre-order cancelled.

^This Lol whiny hipsters with no friends gonna be whiny hipsters with no friends.