does this game use a mic? People are silent.

#1Andronicus87Posted 11/21/2012 2:56:04 AM
Played online a couple times no voices heard. if the mic doesn't work on this i'm pissed. Just went back to gold yesterday.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#2Andronicus87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 2:57:57 AM
says voice on back of box if you dont have a mic get one they are seven dollars. good god. oh and if you are under 15 do not play online.... please. unless your one of the 15 percent.
---
#3SolidStryderPosted 11/21/2012 5:49:51 AM
I'm not going to use my mic if no ones talking, or they sound like they're 12 years old. Most people are competent in mercs and I usually only join playing for fun games anyway. Last campaign I joined I got an invitation to a party immediately. Kid didn't sound like he was over 16, and I really only joined so I could get Piers emblem at the end of chapter 4. This guy died 3 times and went down more times than I can remember. On amateur. No bueno.
#4HarleenzPosted 11/21/2012 6:04:14 AM
I've played online a lot and noone seems to talk really. Even if their mic is on. I'll sometimes hear an occassional curse word when we die or something.
#5RineN1Posted 11/21/2012 6:27:34 AM
Whats that about the 15%?
Anyway, i like it silent, but that might be because i barely use my mic online xD
Though i get a lot of party invites from kids o_O
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) DOOM 3 BFG (360) Watching: Mayoi Neko Overrun
#6Andronicus87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:05:37 AM
15 percent its a theory that 15 percent of people are immune to the bs being spewed out by mass media, games, and movies having any effect on their personal judgment and subliminal messaging. I cannot stand 10-15 year olds that get on games and act like weirdos and are completely rude because of anonymity. I never behave like that online nor have I ever I don't understand it. basically asking if the playerbase is a bunch of rude kids or mature people who play the game right. Good lord when I played halo 3 and reach online. I cant even think about it.
---
#7DegalonPosted 11/21/2012 4:01:05 PM
This is Xbox. Everyone is in party chat with their friends.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#8Gangsta_GrizzilPosted 11/21/2012 5:22:21 PM
^
and that's why kick anyone that aint talking. get out of party chat. if you send a inv to a party that's understandable, but not tryin to communicate.....i guess you can play elsewhere.
---
tekken tag 2-zafina n michelle. "Mix-up Power"
#9KillfaceDingoPosted 11/21/2012 7:07:18 PM
I was actually gonna make a thread about this earlier...

This is one of the most quiet games I have ever played.

Back in RE5 basically every game of Mercenaries I had a talking team mate.

Now when I play Mercenaries over half the time it has the picture saying they have a mic, I talk and say hey whats up, ask if they talk, etc. but they never say anything.

wtf lol
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#10Andronicus87(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 1:23:12 AM
I know its messed up I played with a competent person this morning but they wouldnt talk so sad i want to discuss RE with other people and other games as well. I met a lot of cool peeps on outbreak I wish I still had their emails. but I use a totally different email now.
---