does this game use a mic? People are silent.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. does this game use a mic? People are silent.
2 years ago#1
Played online a couple times no voices heard. if the mic doesn't work on this i'm pissed. Just went back to gold yesterday.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
2 years ago#2
says voice on back of box if you dont have a mic get one they are seven dollars. good god. oh and if you are under 15 do not play online.... please. unless your one of the 15 percent.
---
2 years ago#3
I'm not going to use my mic if no ones talking, or they sound like they're 12 years old. Most people are competent in mercs and I usually only join playing for fun games anyway. Last campaign I joined I got an invitation to a party immediately. Kid didn't sound like he was over 16, and I really only joined so I could get Piers emblem at the end of chapter 4. This guy died 3 times and went down more times than I can remember. On amateur. No bueno.
2 years ago#4
I've played online a lot and noone seems to talk really. Even if their mic is on. I'll sometimes hear an occassional curse word when we die or something.
2 years ago#5
Whats that about the 15%?
Anyway, i like it silent, but that might be because i barely use my mic online xD
Though i get a lot of party invites from kids o_O
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) DOOM 3 BFG (360) Watching: Mayoi Neko Overrun
2 years ago#6
15 percent its a theory that 15 percent of people are immune to the bs being spewed out by mass media, games, and movies having any effect on their personal judgment and subliminal messaging. I cannot stand 10-15 year olds that get on games and act like weirdos and are completely rude because of anonymity. I never behave like that online nor have I ever I don't understand it. basically asking if the playerbase is a bunch of rude kids or mature people who play the game right. Good lord when I played halo 3 and reach online. I cant even think about it.
---
2 years ago#7
This is Xbox. Everyone is in party chat with their friends.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
2 years ago#8
^
and that's why kick anyone that aint talking. get out of party chat. if you send a inv to a party that's understandable, but not tryin to communicate.....i guess you can play elsewhere.
---
tekken tag 2-zafina n michelle. "Mix-up Power"
2 years ago#9
I was actually gonna make a thread about this earlier...

This is one of the most quiet games I have ever played.

Back in RE5 basically every game of Mercenaries I had a talking team mate.

Now when I play Mercenaries over half the time it has the picture saying they have a mic, I talk and say hey whats up, ask if they talk, etc. but they never say anything.

wtf lol
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
2 years ago#10
I know its messed up I played with a competent person this morning but they wouldnt talk so sad i want to discuss RE with other people and other games as well. I met a lot of cool peeps on outbreak I wish I still had their emails. but I use a totally different email now.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. does this game use a mic? People are silent.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived