Different convo options after Jake and Chris *spoilers*

#1Spade_RobertsPosted 11/21/2012 2:20:21 AM
meet up?

When I played Jake, I overheard Piers telling Chris that Wesker deserved what he got, and Jake told Sherry he didn't wanna hear any more about "that ******* or my father."

Playing as Chris tonight, I got paired with Jake and heard his spiel about "if it comes down to you or me, it'll be me."

What's the dialogue if Jake and Piers/Sherry and Chris pair up?
---
"honestly im guessing you just didnt lift hard.. you should feel like a bear tackled you over a waterfall into a pit of sharks." -- Greatjawajedi
#2Andronicus87Posted 11/21/2012 2:58:32 AM
Didnt realize the game would let you get on sherry or jakes elevator thought you had to get the one piers or chris was on.
---
"Alcohol: the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." Homer Simpson
#3SolidStryderPosted 11/21/2012 4:40:23 AM(edited)
I just did Sherry and Chris my last playthrough, can't remember exactly what they said but in a nutshell Chris tells her Leon sent him and she asks if he made it. I did lol @ when I overheard Piers/Jake though, they seemed like they were about to go at it.
#4RineN1Posted 11/21/2012 5:49:47 AM
SolidStryder posted...
I just did Sherry and Chris my last playthrough, can't remember exactly what they said but in a nutshell Chris tells her Leon sent him and she asks if he made it. I did lol @ when I overheard Piers/Jake though, they seemed like they were about to go at it.

"Dont you ever shut up?!"
Yeah, Jake and Piers have one of the most hilarious convos in the game!
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) DOOM 3 BFG (360) Watching: Mayoi Neko Overrun