Did anyone feel super sad when *major spoilers*

#11blazinapplePosted 11/22/2012 5:17:40 PM
i thought it was lame he died, after all that talk like he was going to take chris's hero mantle, i thought he could of pulled it off too.

IMO, helena and sherry should of been killed off. not a fan of sherry ever since RE2, and helena well, that constant ill tell you when we get to the church, tell you when we find my sister, hey i leaked info that got the prez infected. leon should of shot her at the end of chap 5.

and lastly i dont want him to die, but he should for being an idiot.... LEON!!!! who the hell gave him a drivers license for anything. a car, helicopter and a plane... wtf.... i thought i was watching bruce willis in the unbreakable
---
vote for pedro
#12PffrbtPosted 11/22/2012 6:40:59 PM
No. I didn't care at all really.
#13Hesk13Posted 11/23/2012 6:23:40 AM
Piers will be back, I'm sure of it!

Jake and Sherry have a virus in them, Piers has one too.

i think he might come back disgruntled and then he and Jake will have a showdown, Like Chris and Wesker with the role's reversed.
---
Let freedom Ring with a shotgun BLAST!
#14PechabusterPosted 11/23/2012 5:22:17 PM
Retneug posted...
What ruined the moment for me was Chris yelling, "PIIIIEERRS!".

Such an un-dramatic name to bellow in anguish...

Quite the opposite for me. Roger is such a good voice actor.
#15RetneugPosted 11/23/2012 10:05:12 PM
Pechabuster posted...
Retneug posted...
What ruined the moment for me was Chris yelling, "PIIIIEERRS!".

Such an un-dramatic name to bellow in anguish...

Quite the opposite for me. Roger is such a good voice actor.

Oh yeah, it's not the voice-acting I have a problem with... Not in this case anyway. It's the name; it just lacks drama. There are a few that are like that.

"REEEEGINAAAALLLLD!"

"OOOOOORRVIIIIILLE!"

"STEEEEEEEVE!"

"GAAAAARFIIIIELD!"

I'd have cringed at any one of those as well. "Piers" is like something you'd expect a sea captain to yell while approaching a dock in heavy fog.
---
Favourite things:
Electro-swing and lactokinesis
#16TouyDavePosted 11/24/2012 10:48:24 AM
Retneug posted...
I'd have cringed at any one of those as well. "Piers" is like something you'd expect a sea captain to yell while approaching a dock in heavy fog.

I logged in just for you.

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/9515/chrispiers.jpg
#17DrakoVongola1Posted 11/24/2012 8:04:33 PM
Hesk13 posted...

i think he might come back disgruntled and then he and Jake will have a showdown, Like Chris and Wesker with the role's reversed.

He's dead, dude. He was just a J'avo, he didn't have some kind of super-virus, there's no way he could have survived the explosion.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#18TVthePunisherPosted 11/24/2012 8:29:22 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Hesk13 posted...

He's dead, dude. He was just a J'avo, he didn't have some kind of super-virus, there's no way he could have survived the explosion.

Not technically "just" a J'avo, he took one of the three modified strains that both Simmons and Carla took that gave them their respective mutations. They're stronger, enhanced by Jake's blood and thus each mutation was fairly unique (one was a transformer, one was a bunch of goo, and the other gained electric powers).
---
Xbox Live Achievement Stats GS: 71,040
Completed Retail: 47. Completed Arcade: 57. GT: TVthePunisher
#19DrakoVongola1Posted 11/24/2012 8:59:25 PM
TVthePunisher posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Hesk13 posted...

Not technically "just" a J'avo, he took one of the three modified strains that both Simmons and Carla took that gave them their respective mutations. They're stronger, enhanced by Jake's blood and thus each mutation was fairly unique (one was a transformer, one was a bunch of goo, and the other gained electric powers).

I forgot it was modified like theirs...

But still, explosions killed both Carla and Simmons (Well a whole bunch of explosions in his case, plus the wrath of Thor), chances are it killed Piers too.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#20PechabusterPosted 11/25/2012 9:35:25 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...

I forgot it was modified like theirs...

But still, explosions killed both Carla and Simmons (Well a whole bunch of explosions in his case, plus the wrath of Thor), chances are it killed Piers too.

Piers is undoubtedly dead. Just a bunch of fanboys trying to pretend their favorite character isn't dead just like Steve fanboys.

Wesker was the only one to come back in the dozens of RE characters to not.