Did anyone feel super sad when *major spoilers*

#21Hesk13Posted 11/26/2012 2:36:42 PM
Piers isn't my favourite.
Jake's probably my favourite character.

I think Piers will make a comeback. I do hope he does and then he can have a monster faceoff with Chris! :-)
---
Let freedom Ring with a shotgun BLAST!
#22DrakoVongola1Posted 11/26/2012 2:43:52 PM
Hesk13 posted...

I think Piers will make a comeback. I do hope he does and then he can have a monster faceoff with Chris! :-)

He's dead. The whole underwater mine blew up with him. Nemesis or Lisa Trevor might have survived that, those things were basically indestructible, but Piers ain't Nemesis or Lisa.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#23PechabusterPosted 11/26/2012 6:08:23 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Hesk13 posted...

He's dead. The whole underwater mine blew up with him. Nemesis or Lisa Trevor might have survived that, those things were basically indestructible, but Piers ain't Nemesis or Lisa.

No they wouldn't. Even if the explosion didn't kill them (a house explosion killed Lisa who was just as or stronger than Nemesis) then they would've surely drowned as the whirlpool would've prevented them from coming up and I doubt they are much of swimmers anyways.
#24DrakoVongola1Posted 11/26/2012 6:11:59 PM
Pechabuster posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Hesk13 posted...

No they wouldn't. Even if the explosion didn't kill them (a house explosion killed Lisa who was just as or stronger than Nemesis) then they would've surely drowned as the whirlpool would've prevented them from coming up and I doubt they are much of swimmers anyways.

I was referring to the explosion itself, I don't remember there being any whirlpool. And Nemesis is the creature that could fight after you knock its head off and dump it in a vat of acid, I don't think a little thing like drowning is gonna kill him. Besides, I said they might survive, not that they would.

Also, we don't necessarily know that Lisa died. She could still be around.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#25PechabusterPosted 11/26/2012 6:16:39 PM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Pechabuster posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Hesk13 posted...

I was referring to the explosion itself, I don't remember there being any whirlpool. And Nemesis is the creature that could fight after you knock its head off and dump it in a vat of acid, I don't think a little thing like drowning is gonna kill him. Besides, I said they might survive, not that they would.

Also, we don't necessarily know that Lisa died. She could still be around.

There would most likely be a whirlpool sucking anything down with it when such a gigantic lab sinks. And that tiny thing that remained after all those railgun blasts wasn't really Nemesis, it was a tiny part of it like a parasite that was already fatally wounded and was doomed.

Though Lisa might still be around I very highly doubt it as its been 15 years ingame and 6 years irl since Lisa's story was expanded upon and theres a higher chance of Steve and Wesker coming back then her (and both of those are highly unlikely)
#26TheDawnRiderPosted 11/29/2012 5:49:13 AM(edited)
I was glad when Piers died. Atleast this time, they had the common sense to kill off a terribly written not to mention boring character. Should of done the same with Sheva in RE5.
#27linkkhalid89Posted 11/29/2012 8:12:16 AM
TheDawnRider posted...
I was glad when Piers died. Atleast this time, they had the common sense to kill off a terribly written not to mention boring character. Should of done the same with Sheva in RE5.

This. Except also they should have killed Helena and Chris.