Medal Kill 10 Enemies with a grenade

#1sYm the WarlockPosted 11/24/2012 1:37:10 PM
For some reason, I noticed this is the only campaign medal I have left. How does one achieve this? I never usually have enough enemies to kill with grenade and sometime one or 2 enemies escape.

Can someone suggest a chapter where I can do this? This is obviously not the incindiery grenade medal.
#2StrangerSirKaiPosted 11/24/2012 4:05:34 PM
Chapter 1 Leon. Once you make it to the streets there's a part where you have a jump across some cat walks (there's a small scene where a zombie will grab onto the player's foot) and there's at least a dozen or so zombies all crowded in the pit that don't move.
#3sYm the Warlock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 3:12:11 AM
Im talking about the grenade the green gray one.
#4StrangerSirKaiPosted 11/25/2012 3:33:31 AM
sYm the Warlock posted...

Um, okay? Then go to where I described and throw a the "green gray" grenade into the pit.
#5jpv2000Posted 11/25/2012 7:28:02 AM
StrangerSirKai posted...
Chapter 1 Leon. Once you make it to the streets there's a part where you have a jump across some cat walks (there's a small scene where a zombie will grab onto the player's foot) and there's at least a dozen or so zombies all crowded in the pit that don't move.

Good call. I still need that medal as well as the kill 800 with grenades. I was wondering about some good places to rack up some kills.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#6sYm the Warlock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 9:37:21 AM
Leon does not have a green gray grenade. Only Chris and Ada do.
#7PechabusterPosted 11/25/2012 12:45:29 PM

I haven't gotten it yet but I recall there being a BUNCH of J'avo in Chris' 1-1 right after the elevator part.
#8DlarshPosted 11/25/2012 2:01:37 PM
I don't believe any of the grenade medals require all of the kills/stuns be from a single use. Their descriptions don't say anything about a single grenade, so you should be good as long as you score the required number of kills by the end of the chapter, I think.
---
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" -writer Wynn Caitlin
#9GolorianPosted 11/25/2012 3:33:31 PM
Are you sure it's "with ONE single grenade" and not just "with grenades" during the chapter?

Because if it's the latter one, the course of action is obvious.
#10jpv2000Posted 11/25/2012 4:00:38 PM
Leon does not have a green gray grenade. Only Chris and Ada do.

Oh, crap. that's right.

Maybe it's like others have said and you don't have to get all 10 in one throw, just in the same chapter.

I've already gotten the one for the fire grenades, and don't even remember getting it.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)